No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Gets Hacked, Nude Photo Posted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alembic View Post
    I don't mind the crap coming out of the Mayweather camp because Roger and Floyd Sr are experts, no matter their personal lives.

The ****phobia is just sad.
    Allow me to finish your incomplete sentence...because Roger and Floyd Sr are expert *shyt talkers*, no matter their personal lives.

Please tell me what notable fighters either one of them has trained? Floyd is naturally talented and obviously keeps them around because they are family. You and I both know they are long forgotten nobodies without him.

Yea, yea, I got off the main topic which was Cruz but I wanted to ask why you think so highly of the women beating punks?

Comment

orlandito hesitated in this one, still :wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Picozo View Post
        Please tell me what notable fighters either one of them has trained? Floyd is naturally talented and obviously keeps them around because they are family. You and I both know they are long forgotten nobodies without him.

Yea, yea, I got off the main topic which was Cruz but I wanted to ask why you think so highly of the women beating punks?
        I didn't claim they're the best trainers or that they've trained the most number of champions. But they're ex-fighters; they know the drill.

And again, I'm not condoning what's happened in their personal lives (or in Floyd's also). They may be uneducated Michigan thugs but they know their sport. I respect that part of their professional lives.

Comment

that f#Ggot meant to put that **** up there. it's a good thing nobody cares about his facebook account, or plenty of dudes would have been subjected to gay d#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            that f#Ggot meant to put that **** up there. it's a good thing nobody cares about his facebook account, or plenty of dudes would have been subjected to gay d#ck.
            Wow, genitalia can have its own sexual orientation, do enlighten us more with your scientific knowledge. I can't wait to read more....

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              You are a fool just because the guy is queer doest mean he should get special attention and that what this is about. I dgaf if the guy is queer but this is not the website for that garbage. Shame on boxing scene for promoting sexual content on this site, thier are kids on this site.
              You are a dumb bigot. Kids shouldn't be exposed to your astounding ignorance and illiteracy. But I'm guessing you are a kid yourself for using 'dgaf'. Young and quite uneducated.
              I'll try and explain why he gets 'special attention'. Gays are still beat up, abused and in some places murdered because of the ignorance you are displaying. Him coming out inspires confidence, and causes discussion, enlightening the ignorant.
              Your posts only help show everyone what a utter moron you are. "Promoting sexual content"....= dumb. :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                You are a dumb bigot. Kids shouldn't be exposed to your astounding ignorance and illiteracy. But I'm guessing you are a kid yourself for using 'dgaf'. Young and quite uneducated.
                I'll try and explain why he gets 'special attention'. Gays are still beat up, abused and in some places murdered because of the ignorance you are displaying. Him coming out inspires confidence, and causes discussion, enlightening the ignorant.
                Your posts only help show everyone what a utter moron you are. "Promoting sexual content"....= dumb. :bukkake:
                Yawn, keep trying no one cares, I will continue laughing at your a$$. Keep promoting your everyone is against gays. Good luck moron with your gay power too and keep posting I need a good laugh while taking a crap.suck on this it will calm you down thanks for the laugh clown can't stop laughing at your a$$

Comment

Battle of Orlando's?

There better be a brutal KO and then a totally half non gay awkward man hug

Comment

Yawn, keep trying no one cares, I will continue laughing at your a$$. Keep promoting your everyone is against gays. Good luck moron with your gay power too and keep posting I need a good laugh while taking a crap.suck on this it will calm you down thanks for the laugh clown can't stop laughing at your a$$
                    Great job in making yourself seem intelligent, you come across as almost worldly....

I hope to God you are a child and not a grown man.

Comment

Its a sad irony that I'm friends with a few very intelligent gay men who most likely will not be able to reproduce but this cretin probably will.

Evolution is clearly broken.

Comment

Working...
                      X