Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Rigo and GGG(GOLOVKIN) highly regarded by posters yet Canelo is criticized?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usaboxing20 View Post
    Lets put this in perspective Canelo gains six pounds to fight at 160 he would be dominated by GGG... Easily
    Ha if Manny goes to 154 Canelo destroys, see what I did there? I put someone in a class they aren't in, I like GGG but yall are wild you think those guys he beats on YouTube are elite?

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      ????what??

what does Amateurs have to do with pros man...im talking bout pro fights here
      you asked why they are highly regarded !?
      both are worl champions and gold medalist two of the greatest ever
      one (canelo) has no am experience which whether you like it or not counts for alot in the pros
      he has a brutal ko over bute ! with headgear on that dont count?
      also beat
      direll
      dispange
      andy lee
      korobov
      geale

and rigo
      fg it
      he might be the greatest ever

watch his fight againts mares he beats the hell outta him

canelos having his amateur experience now

floyd
      rjj
      oscar
      lewis
      ali
      srr

everyone knew they would be great bc of their amatuer careers
      so dont tell me it means nothing

sure u have the pacquiaos and martinez hopkins
      but they took alot longer to gain recognition as will canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        his wins against ricardo cordoba and ramos is more than anything canelo has done in his own division....cordoba was ranked in the top ten in the division and ramos was ranked within the top 5 of the division (i think) after he KO'ed shimoda for the wba super belt. josesito lopez was a natural junior ww not ranked in the top ten, mosley was just old as **** and hadn't accomplished anything relevant since early 2009 nor was he ranked top ten at jr mw, cintron hadn't accomplished anything relevant in awhile, alfonso gomez.....lol, ryan rhodes was ranked top ten but was old and hadn't really done anything relevant, and he beat matthew hatton for the vacant jr mw belt ..neither guy was ranked top ten..so that title fight was pretty ****.
        The sad part is, WBC moved him into their top 10 to justify the match-up

Comment

• To be fair Canelo was supposed to fight, Williams, Ortiz and Cotto but they fell through.

Also he's just 22. Most guys including the 2 mentioned in this thread would still be in the amateurs at that age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post

Also he's just 22. Most guys including the 2 mentioned in this thread would still be in the amateurs at that age.
            He's been a pro for 7 years and has 42 total fights.

Vargas for example at 21 years of age was fighting 72-2 Luis Campas and at 22 fighting Winky Wright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
              To be fair Canelo was supposed to fight, Williams, Ortiz and Cotto but they fell through.

Soooooooooooo, do we like give him credit for the (supposed) to fight & forget that it was Josesito in there instead?? I'm not sure I follow.

Comment

Working...
              X