Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans, would you buy this car?(Mastretta MXT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it reminds of a lotus. i would definantely roll in this

Comment

found this vid as well, nice engine growl.............

Comment

Mexico has been building cars for VW and others automakers for a while.

It is only natural that someone with enough pull start making their own cars over there

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I'd buy it.... only because it's made in Mexico
          Amen brother!

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          just looked this up.

looks like a little fun car to drive and own if you live in a nice weathered place, but if i had the money to buy any car or one at this price, i'd rather scoop up a classic mustang. it's cool to see mexico making progress with developing cars straight out of mexico, but not knowing much about it and not having any reviews to prove this is a great and reliable car, i wouldn't risk it.
          we'll see what happens in a couple years, if this car can be improved even more and if it will be a hit then maybe we might just run into them on the streets. thanks for sharing though, never knew mexico was making cars like this. also, silver with black rims looks a lot better. imo that's a better look, i'm not really into yellow cars even though some cars look good in yellow.
          I'd buy it anyway even if it doesn't become popular and the company closes. I'd keep it in good condition. It might become a collectors car in the future and the price might go up. Besides, I'd rather make a Mexican richer than someone from another country.

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
          is the car just built in mexico from a italian company or is that company mexican?
          It's Mexican. The company used to or still makes public transportation buses. The logo does look like it has the Italian flag on it.

Comment

wonder if they will make it in a v8 or v12? Anyways found more cool pics, enjoy..............

Comment

its not bad...a little to round in the front though.

Comment

is the car just built in mexico from a italian company or is that company mexican?

it's the first mexican car....mexican company...

Comment

i want one that is gonna be the car i get once im done with school and have money

Comment

i want one that is gonna be the car i get once im done with school and have money

anythings possible bro, i hope you make it big and buy one of these here cars, i want one too, hope one day i can afford one...........

Comment

Working...
                    X