Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Styles Make Fights"doesn't count for bums.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightingWords View Post
    That version of mayorga would have been a problem for anybody. His wild unpredictable punched came from unusual angles and with decent power.
    That version of mayorga lost to corey spinks. Didnt seem to give him much problems

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      A "bum" who's accomplished 100x more than you ever will in the fight game, and who can beat up you and your entire family.

If Mayorga's a bum, what does that make you?
      Homie can you please get the tatoo of mayorgas D**k removed from your face. Secondly its 2012 i will literaly beat mayorga to death. LITERALY

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Mayorga would probably drive to your house and punch your daddy in the face just for making this thread
        If he puched my pops i would snuff you just for yapping with so much D**K in your mouth. The ill give mayorga 300 stiches in his face for violating my pops F****T.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          That version of mayorga lost to corey spinks. Didnt seem to give him much problems
          Corey was legit. Dude had skills.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Corey was legit. Dude had skills. They both brought the same issues to the table just in a different way.

Corey was cagey, elusive, and pretty slick. He kept dudes guessing, puzzled pretty much.
            Mayorga did too, cept they are puzzled defensively moreso offensively. A wild mother ****er with decent power and tenacity.

Comment

I personally don't think Mayorga is a bum.

If he had have taken his career more seriously, then perhaps he would have achieved more than he already has.

Oh well's, he's pure gold in the build up to fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Mayorga would probably drive to your house and punch your daddy in the face just for making this thread
                LLS now this is a funny reply!!!!!!

Comment

Mayorga obviously isnt an elite professional fighter, but he certainly isnt a bum. The man is a professional fighter who trains all the time, and can hit hard and take a good shot.

With that said, i agree with your sentiments. Styles making fights only applies when both individuals are skilled, otherwise the more skilled fighter will dominate the unskilled fighter. Same goes for weight, weight is only an issue when both are skilled/trained fighters. If they are not both skilled, then the smaller, skilled/trained fighter can easily beat the bigger fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X