No announcement yet.

What do you Think of.. (Sushi Lovers)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    the rice is too wet. are you using sushi rice? you need sushi rice , you just can't use any rice.

by the way rolls is not sushi. sushi is fish with rice attached to the bottom. sashimi is just fish by itself. chirashi is a bowl of rice with the fish on top.
    Well I ate some and you didn't.. and I can assure you the rice is not wet.. its shiny and the picture was taken in unnatural light with a flash..

I know how to read.. I used short grain Sushi rice..

Thank you Professor Sushi .. Next time you go out for pizza .. tell me.. so I can explain the 3 or 4 glaring reasons why what you are eating is NOT pizza.. But the Americanized bastard version of things... gee whiz!!

finally..I can buy "rolls" at Sushi restaurants and the Sushi section of my supermarket.. therefore it's fucking sushi

Comment

Sushi tastes......not good, and dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        Well I ate some and you didn't.. and I can assure you the rice is not wet.. its shiny and the picture was taken in unnatural light with a flash..

Thank you Professor Sushi .. Next time you go out for pizza .. tell me.. so I can explain the 3 or 4 glaring reasons why what you are eating is NOT pizza.. But the Americanized bastard version of things... gee whiz!!

finally..I can buy "rolls" at Sushi restaurants and the Sushi section of my supermarket.. therefore it's fucking sushi
        LMAO. I wouldnt know the difference between the real thing or a different version, all I know is, it wasn't for me.

Comment

Haha I love how the Asians are getting offended by Welts Sushi attempts.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

My 1st attempt at Sushi...? I made California Rolls with a small twist, I ran a light coating of Dijon Mustard along the Crab meat with my finger, just enough to give it a little zing..

I have only recently got into eating this stuff.. I quite like some of it.. But I find it expensive.. 6-8 pieces for 6 bucks.. This ended up costing me about 20 (including bamboo rolling mat and wasabi ) bucks for all the ingredients and I have made 36 pieces and have enough ingredients for at least 60 more.. Costing roughly .20 cents a piece

Stuff is a pain in the ass to make.. there is sticky rice all over my kitchen.. But it tastes like professional sushi.. It is a bit a Sloppy looking.. But I will get better.. remember this is my 1st try..

Tell me what You think..

it looks good. it doesnt look that sloppy, i imagined it was going to be falling apart by reading your post.

btw, i was watching somethin on the food network the other day, and SUPPOSEDLY the true sushi masters go through 10 years of training just to learn how to properly cook the rice

LOL thats ****in crazy

Comment

damn tua, you're not gonna say anything back to welt?

Comment

you asked us what we think about your"first time rolling a sushi" s.hit. and your getting offended and all....well I tell you what now.....TUA is right your rice is too damn WET , no its not shiny......ITS WETTTTTTT like your girlfriend felt after a splooge a load in her. anyways..dont ever make sushi again...your bad at it go to a damn safeway or belair and buy one of those cold 1 week old california rolls wich are by far probably taste better than your crap you made.

Comment

well it looks like ****.

pizza in america or canada might not be the same as pizza in italy but they still call it pizza.

sushi is fish with rice. rolls are called rolls. the nips have their own word for it.

just because it's served in a sushi bar doesn't mean it's sushi.

you don't call a tuna melt a burger just because you got it a burger joint.

Comment

Originally posted by randysav View Post
                    you asked us what we think about your"first time rolling a sushi" s.hit. and your getting offended and all....well I tell you what now.....TUA is right your rice is too damn WET , no its not shiny......ITS WETTTTTTT like your girlfriend felt after a splooge a load in her. anyways..dont ever make sushi again...your bad at it go to a damn safeway or belair and buy one of those cold 1 week old california rolls wich are by far probably taste better than your crap you made.
                    I am not offended.. I am just not going to have you tell me something I know is NOT accurate..

deal with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      well it looks like ****.

pizza in america or canada might not be the same as pizza in italy but they still call it pizza.

sushi is fish with rice. rolls are called rolls. the nips have their own word for it.

just because it's served in a sushi bar doesn't mean it's sushi.

you don't call a tuna melt a burger just because you got it a burger joint.
                      "Sushi" means Vinegar rice.. Literally that is the translation.. do my rolls contain Vinegar rice??

they sure fucking do..

Comment

Working...
                      X