Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

what is the most addicting drug?

meth is not because it's famous in the philippines and i know people that used it 1 or few times but didn't get hooked on it.

No

I had it once and sure I've been doing it everyday since but I can stop anytime.

Comment

Idk but why do people who do cocaine always have disgusting black fingernails?

Comment

Lol no dude

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          what is the most addicting drug?

meth is not because it's famous in the philippines and i know people that used it 1 or few times but didn't get hooked on it.
          Carfentanil mixed with herion.....10,000 times more addictive than herion alone. It's a relatively new mixture that has killed hundreds already.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/crime/hamilton-co-officials-heroin-mixed-elephant-tranquilizers-causing-spike-in-medical-emergencies

Comment

I've done coke on multiple occasions.....the last time I did it was over 3 years ago so, no you don't become reliant on daily use as a result of a single use.

Comment

Dependent upon willpower. Tried once when I was a teen. Some guys I've smoked with also made "Primo" bud by sprinkling some coke in a bowl of weed.

Didn't give coke a second thought. But I'm a high willpower guy. I'll get blazed drunk and rowdy sometimes but that's it.

Comment

Did it once but didn't really feel much from it, heightened focus that's all. I'm too health conscious to do coke. I stick to booze, weed, possibly opiates/shrooms etc. Not that sht that sends your heart rate flying.

Comment

A large can of your favorite energy drink gives you a better rush and is more addicting than a line or two. Coke is a rich mans drug, a status symbol , expensive ass fck for a 20 minute face numbing.

Comment

Lol this site is filled with a bunch of sheltered, broke, basement dwellers.

Comment

Working...
                    X