No announcement yet.

Next for Dirrell Brothers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next for Dirrell Brothers?

Both Super Middleweights lost in the span of about a month. Anthony, his WBC belt to Badou Jack and Andre to James DeGale for the IBF belt.

What's next for these guys? Are they not ready for prime time? You can argue Andre was at one time, but we're talking about right now.

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    Both Super Middleweights lost in the span of about a month. Anthony, his WBC belt to Badou Jack and Andre to James DeGale for the IBF belt.

What's next for these guys? Are they not ready for prime time? You can argue Andre was at one time, but we're talking about right now.
    Both guys will have to take a step back. Neither guy took a massive beating, so I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way into being a doubleheader for a PBC show in August.

And, with both guys coming off of losses, you can basically put them in there with anyone. Add Tony Harrison (if he beats Willie Nelson on ESPN) and you've got a show that you can take to the detroit area.

Comment

I think they are going to have some problems.

They don't have the bargaining chips as champs and they are too good to throw in there with up and comers.

I am sure they are gonna both get a kind of a gimme fight next while their team figures it all out.

Comment

In Canada on the PBC

Andre Dirrell vs Jean Pascal at 175

Anthony Dirrell vs Rogelio Medina at 168

Comment

I saw a few fights from the Dirrel Brothers and they look pretty good to me,but for these last fights they look pretty B level.

I will like to see , Andre Dirrel with GGG to see how that works out.

Comment

Working...
          X