Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Maidana with Conte right now? Can't wait till Sept 13

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Come on, dude. When VADA was first created, Conte was always part and parcel of their package. Then he slowly disappeared and they all pretended he was never a part of it.
      How slowly? Dr. Goodman has been consistent in saying Conte's only role was as a consultant from the start, along with dozens of other experts. Conte has even consulted for Mayweather. Obviously means Mayweather must be dirty too.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        How slowly? Dr. Goodman has been consistent in saying Conte's only role was as a consultant from the start, along with dozens of other experts. Conte has even consulted for Mayweather. Obviously means Mayweather must be dirty too.
        Please. Mayweather called to ask him about cut-offs when Pacquiao was demanding one. VADA basically used him to set up their testing protocol and God knows what else. Now there's rumors that he's helping people beat tests (surprise). You do the math.

Comment

I still don't see why De la Hoya/Mosley II wasn't reversed to a NC. Everyone knows Mosley was roided up.

Comment

Please. Mayweather called to ask him about cut-offs when Pacquiao was demanding one.
            In other words, Mayweather consulted with Conte on how to set up the testing protocols.

VADA basically used him to set up their testing protocol
            Well, yeah. Setting up the protocol is the whole point of consulting. Conte along with dozens other credible scientists.

and God knows what else.
            oh god! What else???!!! Kill puppies?!!
            Now there's rumors that he's helping people beat tests (surprise). You do the math.
            Just like there's rumors that Mayweather tested positive three times. (surprise). You do the math.

Comment

In other words, Mayweather consulted with Conte on how to set up the testing protocols.

Well, yeah. Setting up the protocol is the whole point of consulting. Conte along with dozens other credible scientists.

oh god! What else???!!!

Just like there's rumors that Mayweather tested positive three times. You do the math.
              Don't take it so personal -- diverting this to a conversation about Mayweather won't change anything. Conte helped set up VADA protocol and now he's being accused (again) of helping people beat testing protocols. Do the math.

Comment

Don't take it so personal -- diverting this to a conversation about Mayweather won't change anything. Conte helped set up VADA protocol and now he's being accused (again) of helping people beat testing protocols. Do the math.
                I'm not diverting. I'm making the point that Conte has consulted with dozens of other people and organizations, including WADA and USADA. That does not imply those people/organizations are also corrupt.

While this makes me trust Conte less, it does not make make me trust VADA less.

Comment

I'm not diverting. I'm making the point that Conte has consulted with dozens of other people and organizations, including WADA and USADA. That does not imply those people/organizations are also corrupt.

While this makes me trust Conte less, it does not make make me trust VADA less.
                  Doesn't mean their corrupt. Just means he knows how to beat them since he designed them. Conte is a POS if this true.

Comment

Doesn't mean their corrupt. Just means he knows how to beat them since he designed them. Conte is a POS if this true.
                    Conte and probably a few dozen others out there know how to beat them. The cycle on and off game has been going on for ages.

All the top boxers have dappled in it. I am at peace with that now. You name a top fighter, and dig deep enough, you will see some associations with these "suppliers" and or "nutritionists" etc. What bothers me is that you have someone like Conte playing the part of an Anti-Doping crusader and secret under the table possible doper at the same time. LOL

Vada, Wada, USADA etc....they all have to be questioned. Do they treat everyone the same? Or do they have secret deals to create an illusion? Secret contracts to toss or disregard samples? Why should any of them be trusted, when they're in business to make money, but more money is to be gained to look the other way?
                    Last edited by deanrw; 08-28-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Wards strength is his boxing skill, not his power. He has some pop but his boxing skill is much more superior. Maidana and Donaire's strengths are their power. Conte has to come clean again.

Comment

Working...
                      X