Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd sue the dog owners ass off for negligence...no leash on a dog

GTFOH

Comment

You know how the entire world know cats suck? Because Dogs do this on a regular basis. They're required to be loyal and protective but when a cat does it the entire world goes ape ****. Plus the dog was on the cat's turf acting violent, it had to chase the dog away.

Comment

exile that freakin' dog to Asia and he'll get dealt accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          Cats just went up in my book.

I want to ****ing barbecue that dog.
          Felt peckish watching the vid did ya?

Comment

It is the dog owner's fault . The dog should not be put down. The owner should be fined or sent to prison.

If anyone has seen Dog Whisperer, they would know what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              I kind suspect the cat was being more territorial than anything. Cats just don't develop bonds like dogs do. They are cute but very selfish creatures. I think the cat probably looked at it as though the dog was in a place where it wasn't allowed and was messing with its property (the boy). So I don't think the cat was trying to protect the boy as much as she was claiming him.

I love cats and dogs. I know a dog would step in to protect their owner, they act as though it is their duty. They are very loyal. Cats, not so much.

I saw a documentary earlier this week on youtube. The filmcrew conducted three scientific studies with babies, dogs, and cats. The way it worked is that the parent and baby entered a room with only a stranger in it. The stranger distracted the baby and the parent slipped out. When the baby realized the parent was missing it was noticeably worried. When the parent reentered the room the baby sprawled to the parent. The repeated the same study with a dog and received the same result. When they did it with the cat it was emotionless. The cat simply didn't care. The conclusion was that babies and dogs feel a stronger bond with the human guardian because they view them as a provider of security while the cat views us as a provider of meals.

I would like to think cats have deep emotions for their owners but I don't buy it. I still love my Houdini though.

Most people want a pet that will show them love, almost smotheringly, and feel the cat just doesn't care. I think you mistake cats' level of independence with not caring. Of course they care for their owners. I used to have 4 cats (have 2 left) and they would always show loving emotion but I also understand how independent they are. They dont NEED humans for anything as they can easily go outside a find a meal if necessary. It also depends on the bond you have with your pet. I've had my cats since they were kittens and RAISED them right. You can raise a cat wrong just as you could a dog. They're smart creatures, dare I say... smarter than dogs. They're just not subservient. I'll play barehanded with my cat and she has really sharp nails. She'll go just hard enough for me not to get hurt but if she noticed that she pierced or scratched me she'll immediately retract her nails and start licking the wound as to say sorry. She also meowed so hard (like alarmingly) and wanted to follow her that i gave in. She led to backyard where i found her sister laid out with a broken leg. I hadn't seen her in a day and figured she just took an extra long trip. She'll also chill with me while i blaze (the other 3 always left cause they dont like the smoke) and watch whats on tv especially if there was basketball, soccer, or golf on. the ball keeps her attention.
              Last edited by SalvaDominicano; 05-16-2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X