Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there ever been a remake that was better than the original film?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Squeal just Robert Horry'd your ass, Pea.
    First, I don't even know what a proper remake is, and now I got fucking traumatic flashbacks of 2002.

I think I should just log off now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Well hell.

Thanks for shitting in my Cheerios, squeal.

I'm sorry, I'm a huge fan of the Dredd strip and I've been reading it since the 80s when "2000 AD" sounded like it was the future. That shite Stallone vehicle completely fucked up the character and also helped neuter the awesome Dredd with the mistaken belief that it was a remake of the 1995 abortion.

Actually the Karl Urban movie was also not entirely faithful to the spirit of the comic. It was a lot darker and edgier than the comics. But it was a considerably better version than the Johnny no-Helmet Codpiece Stallone piece of balls.

Even though the 1995 version featured Mean Machine Angel and the ABC Warriors.

Comment

First, I don't even know what a proper remake is, and now I got fucking traumatic flashbacks of 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Squeal just Robert Horry'd your ass, Pea.

pea thought he was doing good by tipping the ball away...only for piggy to catch it and drop a dagger

Comment

I might be the only one but I thought Total Recall was better than the original.

Comment

Just venturing my opinion. I reserve the right to be wrong. Except about Dredd. I'm right about Dredd.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Just venturing my opinion. I reserve the right to be wrong. Except about Dredd. I'm right about Dredd.

translation: i'm sorry, pea...but yea, **** your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  pea thought he was doing good by tipping the ball away...only for piggy to catch it and drop a dagger
                  Now these Lakers fans are calling me Vlade Divacs.

Fuck this thread.

I'm going out to the driving range.

Comment

backdoor sluts #9.

Comment

Some may say Last House on the Left was a remake of The Virgin Spring, but they are almost too different to call it a remake.

I think Hammer's 1959 remake of Dracula was superior to the Bela Lugosi version.

Cape Fear.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Comment

Working...
                      X