Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has shown a lot of compassion toward Pacquiao since KO..genuine or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Wow when I first saw this thought it was u.s dollars, I can't stand people making fun of PAC specially after his ko loss. PAC if one of the most humble champions ever. Btw I'm not Filipino lol
    it was us dollars thats a photoshopped image

Comment

"Anything can happen in the sport of boxing." Floyds own words. Im sure hes being genuine while having a little laugh at Mannys expense. Its not like the world didnt know counter punchers give Manny trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
        His fans are the most maniacal ****tards I've ever encountered.

Only Sh!tschko fans surpass these c0cksucker p@cturds.

Was hilarious watching the morons think that Pac was "dead" after that spectacular KO from JMM.
        I'm actually a Marquez fan bro, but PAC is a really humble guy and I wish him the best, I didn't find joy from seeing him like that at all, or seeing his fans like that. Idk maybe I'm missing something but I've met many real life PAC fans and they don't talk trash at all. From what I've seen people in the Philippines while they may worship manny they don't go hating like talking trash about other fighters like the "*******s" are made to me.

Comment

I think he is sincere. With back to back losses Pacquiao becomes just another top fighter but no longer a threat to Mayweather's position as the best fighter in the world. I think that changes Mayweather's attitude and allows him to show compassion toward another great fighter who suffered a brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
            I'm actually a Marquez fan bro, but PAC is a really humble guy and I wish him the best, I didn't find joy from seeing him like that at all, or seeing his fans like that. Idk maybe I'm missing something but I've met many real life PAC fans and they don't talk trash at all. From what I've seen people in the Philippines while they may worship manny they don't go hating like talking trash about other fighters like the "*******s" are made to me.
            I don't have a problem with Pac ... I actually enjoy his fights and his style ... I was somewhat of a fan too but his fans are something else. Notice how they've calmed down ever since that KO.

Same with the Klits ... I'm definitely not a fan of theirs and they don't seem as pompous and arrogant as a lot of other champions but their fans are ridiculous, even more so than the Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Working...
            X