Australian Open Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Tim!

Comment

That young American who played Murray today is gonna be good one day....maybe not great...but definitely a guy who can knock off a big player every once in a while

only thing i worry about is Roddick mentoring him.

i mean i aint got much bad to say about Roddick...he could consistently stay Top 10....but 1 major?

Comment

Ryan Harrison is good but I think he has that Roddick mentality of just hit the ball as hard as possible every shot. Murray for the 1st set simply sat back and pushed the ball back to him to get him worn down. Then finished him later with offensive play.

I'm just waiting to finally see Vera jump on court. Has she been eliminated already or what? Cause really. lol

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Ryan Harrison is good but I think he has that Roddick mentality of just hit the ball as hard as possible every shot. Murray for the 1st set simply sat back and pushed the ball back to him to get him worn down. Then finished him later with offensive play.

I'm just waiting to finally see Vera jump on court. Has she been eliminated already or what? Cause really. lol
          When does Murray NOT push the ball back?

Would be funny to see how quickly public opinion on him changed over here if he finally manages to win a slam though.

Once he gets knocked out he'll no longer be British and will go back to being Scottish in the public's eye.

Don't think Zvonareva is playing till tomorrow.

Comment

Tomic is so arrogant it's a joke, I can't wait till he gets knocked out.

I hope Murray wins, if not i'll be rooting for Djokovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Tomic is so arrogant it's a joke, I can't wait till he gets knocked out.

I hope Murray wins, if not i'll be rooting for Djokovic.
              Well can you blame him? He's beaten a couple of top players in one of the lead up tournaments and won it plus he has the whole of Australia supporting him.

Comment

I hope players don't bow down to this Djokovic shit anymore. It disgusts me how the top players just fold over to him, at least try! Got damn. Specially Rafa, he goes on court beaten before the first serve against Djokovic. lol

The usual culprits will be the final 4 though. Also, Baghdatis = boss.

Comment

Amazing win by Tomic over 13th seed Dolgopolov in five tough sets 4-6, 7-6, 7-6, 2-6, 6-3. There were periods in the game where Dolgopolov was in control, but Tomic managed to get through them and win the match. His continual slicing of the ball seemed to work.

Next opponent: Federer.

Comment

I still say Federer will eat him.

Djokovic, Murray, Tsonga, Ferrer and Monfils all playing tonight.

Hopefully Kirilenko can cause an upset against Kvitova.

Comment

This comeback from Monfils is one of the best things I've seen in Tennis. This is why him and Tsonga are my 2 favourite players.

Comment

Working...
                      X