Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who will you be rooting for: Klitschko or Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the perspective I try to keep as well eventhough I think Haye is full of crap claiming he would retire!!

Comment

Rooting for Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

WAR GAYMAKER! With Wlad winning, the Heavyweight division will be as boring as ever...and there will be no one left to compete. Who else will there be?

With Haye winning, thats leave an even BIGGER fight in Haye-Vitali. I wouldn't be surprised if style-wise...Haye has it easier against Vitali than Wlad considering Haye could outpoint him since Vitali isn't as fast or strong as his brother.

Comment

As a fan of drama I would root for Haye, but I am more a fan of a decent, humble champion. I want Wladimir to win, and I would love to see him do it in style to get his props.

Comment

haye.

i dont really care for either one but i prefer haye and i think it would be good for the sport to switch things up a bit in the HW division. on top of that it sets up another massive HW fight between haye and vitali which would be great for boxing also not to mention something i would love to see.

wlad will destroy him though.

Comment

I would be good for the Heavyweight division for a Klitschko to lose.

Comment

actually i'm rooting for Haye, even though he has a very VERY small chance of beating Wlad

Comment

I'm just happy the fight is happening. I'm not rooting for anybody in this fight, either way it should be exciting.

Comment

Klitschko.

Haye talks too much to not back it up. Backing out of fights with the Klitschko numerous times until now.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                      As a fan of drama I would root for Haye, but I am more a fan of a decent, humble champion. I want Wladimir to win, and I would love to see him do it in style to get his props.
                      Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Klitschko.

Haye talks too much to not back it up. Backing out of fights with the Klitschko numerous times until now.
                      Originally posted by King Of Ring View Post
                      Go Wlad!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      Rooting for Wladimir Klitschko

Comment

Working...
                      X