Super Six World Boxing Classic Secret Photo Shoot[Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Six World Boxing Classic Secret Photo Shoot[Video]

okay..........

my pick to win it all looked like a midget next to everyone else.

now i'm worried.

Comment

Wow all those guys in that picture..........I can't wait to see this vid!!!!

Comment

this is one of the most awesome things to happen in boxing in a long time. whens the last time weve had a real tournameant with this calibur of fighters?

and look at the first card for this thing!

Dirrell vs Froch
        Kessler vs Ward
        Taylor vs Abraham

I mean...holy hell! any one of those fights alone would easily be a main event! theyre all GREAT matchups!

Im so excited for this, I cant even say. my jaw dropped when I read that this was really signed and happening. its hard to believe it really is!

I feel like Ward and Dirrell are dark horses in this tournameant...theyre the least proven so far. were going to find out very soon if theyre the real thing or not. especially so with Ward...I mean, the guy is fighting Kessler!

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          this is one of the most awesome things to happen in boxing in a long time. whens the last time weve had a real tournameant with this calibur of fighters?

and look at the first card for this thing!

Dirrell vs Froch
          Kessler vs Ward
          Taylor vs Abraham

I mean...holy hell! any one of those fights alone would easily be a main event! theyre all GREAT matchups!

Im so excited for this, I cant even say. my jaw dropped when I read that this was really signed and happening. its hard to believe it really is!

I feel like Ward and Dirrell are dark horses in this tournameant...theyre the least proven so far. were going to find out very soon if theyre the real thing or not. especially so with Ward...I mean, the guy is fighting Kessler!
          the wbo/wbc/ibf/wba should make a mandatory tournament between its champions for each weight class every 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            the wbo/wbc/ibf/wba should make a mandatory tournament between its champions for each weight class every 4 years.
            it would be a nice idea, but it wouldnt mean anything. the belts refuse to recongnise that other champions exist. its ludicrous. a guy could be ranked at #1 by the WBC, but if he wins say the IBF belt the WBC will take him off the rankings completely.
            I know you know that, but it astounds me they still do this. if they actually ranked every fighter, they belts wouldnt be nearly as horrible.

which is why I say IBO for the win.

regardless of belts, this super middleweight tourney is awesome. the whole concept is awesome! even the whole ranking system they have is fantastic...that way the 'best' two guys will end up in the final matchup, and theyre even encouraged to go for the KO since you get more points for a KO/TKO.
            which actually means something to the fighters...if they get more points, they get to face lesser guys. easier road to being the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
              it would be a nice idea, but it wouldnt mean anything. the belts refuse to recongnise that other champions exist. its ludicrous. a guy could be ranked at #1 by the WBC, but if he wins say the IBF belt the WBC will take him off the rankings completely.
              I know you know that, but it astounds me they still do this. if they actually ranked every fighter, they belts wouldnt be nearly as horrible.

which is why I say IBO for the win.

regardless of belts, this super middleweight tourney is awesome. the whole concept is awesome! even the whole ranking system they have is fantastic...that way the 'best' two guys will end up in the final matchup, and theyre even encouraged to go for the KO since you get more points for a KO/TKO.
              which actually means something to the fighters...if they get more points, they get to face lesser guys. easier road to being the champ.
              i don't care about the org belt champs.

but it'd be nice to see the top 4-8 guys in a division fight each other every 4 years.

Comment

Man this is gonna be a hell of a tourny...I hope all the other divisions follow this lead!!! Boxing would be on top of the world easily...there are so many worthy and talented fighters in boxing right now not to have tourny's in every other division.

Comment

3 Black dudes all American, and 3 white dudes all European.

This is going to be great.

I am picking the Europeans to win this.

Taylor is shiet. nuff said.

The only one I like is Ward but I think the Europeans are much tougher, better and all three have pop.

Who am I picking to win? That will be tough all three have different styles.

Looks like Kessler is the favorite for Europe and Ward the favorite for America.

I know this is not East vs West but it sure looks that way

At least in the first round of the tourney, it will be East vs West.

God forbid Kessler or Froch win because of their obnoxious nut huggers but I think Kessler could take this thing. I will have to look more into this.

Comment

Dirrel, imo is the best of the americans, and Kessler's the best of Europeans.

Comment

Working...
                    X