Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Visits Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes a new 50 min dontaesboxingnation Floyd Mayweather diss hahahahahahah

Comment

• Remember when Pac fans wanted the commission to handle the testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Damage control...I get it. Dumb ass. Stupid fuk cant even ask a question right. heheheheheheheeeeeeee What a dumb fuking idiot you are. Only a ****** would make a statement with a ? behind it. lmfao...stupid fuk. Twist it like you want. Ya big dumb fuk face. :AOR:
        "A guy who can't spell trying to speak for black people?"

Keep telling yourself that's not a question. I won't stop you. I can't even convince you that "write" is different from "right."

I'll leave this here for you to think about.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        He should learn to read and right for the first time in his life. Show his kids that its a good thing to do. Maybe one day he can read a Dr Seuss book.

Your dumb ass tried to edit this after everybody saw it LOL. But unfortunately for you, it was already sigged.

Don't ever think an uneducated, illiterate, clown like you can match wits with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Keep telling yourself that's not a question. I won't stop you. I can't even convince you that "write" is different from "right."

Quote:
          He should learn to read and right for the first time in his life. Show his kids that its a good thing to do. Maybe one day he can read a Dr Seuss book.

Your dumb ass tried to edit this after everybody saw it LOL. But unfortunately for you, it was already sigged.

Don't ever think an uneducated, illiterate, clown like you can match wits with me.
          Got him! Lmfao

Comment

Quote:

If it wasnt for spell check on your computer you'd be fuked. You ******ed illiterate hooked on hooked on phonics drop out. lol
            At least i can have kids naturally and dont have to adopt any because i fuk men in their ass and force a kid to grow up with two happy daddies. Not only are you an illiterate ******. You can also add c0ck swallowing phaggot to your repertoire. hahahahaaaaaa Dont be mad Nancy...matching wits with you. Thats easy. Youre about dumb as a box of fuking rocks. wouldn't take much

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
              Got him! Lmfao
              Youre from Memphis fuking slum. lol You're avi says it all. Shows the level of your intelligence . Anyone who has a rapist in his avi with a big nasty ghetto ass bouncing around dont have much of an IQ. I willing to bet you wear flat bill hats and sag your pants under your ass with a belt on...huh huh am i right? hahahahahahaahahahahahaaa:AOR:

Comment

Youre from Memphis fuking slum. lol You're avi says it all. Shows the level of your intelligence . Anyone who has a rapist in his avi with a big nasty ghetto ass bouncing around dont have much of an IQ. I willing to bet you wear flat bill hats and sag your pants under your ass with a belt on...huh huh am i right? hahahahahahaahahahahahaaa:AOR:
                Atleast I know right from write. Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                  Atleast I know right from write. Lmfao
                  Yeah...maybe so. But its at least not Atleast you dumb fuking idiot. :AOR:lmfao....
                  Its funny how you people own yourself in every situation.

lmfao you stupid motherfuker....hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Comment

Quote:

Comment

If it wasnt for spell check on your computer you'd be fuked. You ******ed illiterate hooked on hooked on phonics drop out. lol
                      At least i can have kids naturally and dont have to adopt any because i fuk men in their ass and force a kid to grow up with two happy daddies. Not only are you an illiterate ******. You can also add c0ck swallowing phaggot to your repertoire. hahahahaaaaaa Dont be mad Nancy...matching wits with you. Thats easy. Youre about dumb as a box of fuking rocks. wouldn't take much
                      Spell check has nothing to do with "right"and "write." You were just too dumb to know the difference. Your little Neanderthal brain didn't even realize how sentence structure works with questions. So you thought you "got me" LOL.

Not surprising someone named "Pac Boy" and laughs using "hehehe" would get stuck on the gay lingo. Don't choke when you sleep tonight mouth breather.

Comment

Working...
                      X