No announcement yet.

Look what a Maryland teacher calls room full of black students

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
    Hence the suggestion for a different school.

Like //////// was saying earlier, she prolly got tricked into starting off in these bad neighborhood schools. She didnt think teaching would go so underappreciated.

Go somewhere where it is!
    Her words/actions were egregious and she should never be allowed to teach again. I would extend that to any job in the public sector since she is a liability and has exposed the school and town to various lawsuits.

she should not be given another teaching opportunity in any school, even in the white nationalist school some of you plan to send your kids to. Someone might see her and blow the school up.

Wait a sec........................

Comment

Welp, at least she wasn't wearing a MAGA hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Welp, at least she wasn't wearing a MAGA hat.
        She looks like your stereotypical liberal though.

She prolly doesnt practice what she preaches.

Comment

Probably a hillary voter mad at african americans for not showing up to vote for her

i mean i would be smilling my arse coming to school for trump winning if i was her 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Agreed

We need a petition to get her job back. Hopefully not the same school.
            Low grade response...she shouldn't be teaching anywhere. People like you have a hard time holding people accountable for their "own" decision. In a lot places, no matter what public school you teach at, these kids will test you.

Comment

Big black teen beats up old elderly white teacher, smh, these young kids have no respect its like they have no compassion it slike a young generation of psychopaths

Last edited by hectari; 11-17-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

you knew Hectari was going to find a video like this.

Comment

Comment

Damn you Trump

Comment

they should be. all the schools in the ghetto containing people who don't got fathers and acting all hood should be sent to africa. see what they are made of.

Comment

Working...
                      X