No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    That's what happens for being gay and being in a gay club and being gay in a gay club and in Florida.
    The bold is all that really matters. Florida is f#cked up. I'm writing a low budget horror movie script right now called "Florida". Looking to make it a series with many sequels since there is so much material to hijack with nutty **** happening in Florida all the time.

Comment

This could work out. The gays could become terrified of the muzz so they won't be flaunting themselves as much anymore. The muzscum could be persecuted due to this(I'm hoping executed for many of them too) because lets face it, there's nothing americans love and defend more than their gays. I welcome this 'war'.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        They already got his name at the moment, Omar Mateen
        Dammit. I had lonely white guy

I mean I guess it does make more sense. Shoulda meta'd this a lil more. I was just riding the lonely white guy train from the shooting yesterday. I mean why would a lonely white guy wanna shoot up a gay club? I guess if he was gay, but gay is supposedly only like 10% or less of the population so odds were against that. Now if he shot up a straight club than it might be a lonely white guy. Eh, you live & you learn...my muslim or lonely white guy game skills are improving daily either way & you are bound to take some L's.

Comment

Any word on if Jasmine International is okay?

Tonight 21 and up is FREEEEEEEE before 11pm come see me show time at 12am at Pulse Orlando Doors open at 9pm
          My sister Jasmine international is performing with me

Comment

Importing Muslims is basically saying a % of your population is expendable, you're essentially trading people's lives for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Importing Muslims is basically saying a % of your population is expendable, you're essentially trading people's lives for them.
              Yeah but the LBGT are some of the most guilty muzz lovers who want to import them into their countries.

So it's nice to see for once that victims of muzzscum happen to be those who are dumb enough to support them.

Comment

Sad where we have to live in a world where mass shootings and terrorism is becoming the norm. My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

Comment

Muslim guy killing gays because it says to do so in his holy book. Think the LGBT community will rally against Islam?

Nah.

Comment

50 dead 53 wounded

Piers morgan
                    UPDATE: 50 dead, 53 wounded. Now officially worst mass shooting in U.S. history. #orlando

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      50 dead 53 wounded

Piers morgan
                      UPDATE: 50 dead, 53 wounded. Now officially worst mass shooting in U.S. history. #orlando
                      I heard 20 dead and 43 injured O.o

Comment

Working...
                      X