Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Want To See Floyd Spank Canelo Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Want To See Floyd Spank Canelo Again?

It's apparent Canyellow is never going to fight Golovkin. He clearly has is eyes fixated on welterweights and catchweights. With Floyd returning to the ring whose else is interested in Mayweather-Yellowrez 2?

I think boxing would be better off without CanYellow holding middleweight titles hostage at his fabricated weight class. We know fighting Khan is a farce so what would be better than watching Floyd spank him again? Or is there anyone else at the lighter weights that can send Yellowrez back into obscurity?

No, I'm sure Floyd would rather spank his monkey instead than dare get back in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpharp View Post
      No, I'm sure Floyd would rather spank his monkey instead than dare get back in the ring
      "dare" you say? Is there something Floyd should be worried about in facing Alvarez a second time?

Comment

I would love to see him try. It's not the same fight at all. Canelo has improved a lot. Mayweather is older and slower now. Canelo won't be handicapped by a catchweight, Just because Mayweather beat him once at 152 pounds doesn't mean he owns him for life. Lots of rematches turn out entirely different than the first fight. Berto just reminded us of that fact. My pick is Canelo by ud. Meanwhile Canelo has a fight with the very fast Amir Khan. Let's focus on that tell it's over.

Comment

Working...
        X