Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Boy vs Cotto at Madison square garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many boxers deserve to be ppv stars but the casual boxing fan who only knows as much as the people on ESPN do about boxing are the majority of society. People who go in depth about the sport and who love it know about the names of many fighters but the casual boxing fan only knows the name floyd mayweather. If the casual boxing fan heard about fighters like Gennady Golovkin or Andre Ward and yes Even Guillermo Rigondeaux. The point is that no fighter will get ppv respect unless they are fighting on one of mayweathers undercards.

Comment

I hate to go with tha crowd...but GGG wud kill cotto...even prime cotto wud lose 2 him...Remb. Cotto aint gud with pressure...It wud be like fighting Margarito but with power

Comment

Cotto is way too smart to take that fight. Cotto would not have a chance to win that fight in my opinion. GGG would take him out very early. He could end it in the first round. Cotto is too small for 154 and he does not do well against good hard punching pressure fighters.I like Cotto but he would be in way over his head in this fight. Bradley wants to fight Cotto and that's a fight I think Cotto would win but Cotto needs to stay away from hard punching middleweights.

Comment

This would be straight up first degree murder - cotto doesn't last 3 rounds

Comment

Omg this is the only site on the net that hypes mismatches. Cotto obviously too small

F this racist ass site

Comment

Golovkin would absolutely kill a older fading Cotto

Comment

IF cotto was to challenge for the middle weight title he would go for martinez. More money and a better chance of winning IMO

Comment

As Borat would say

Cotto would win fight,,,NOT

Comment

Meaningless fight , very embarrassing for Cotto , hurts GGG legacy and gets him more haters for destructing their hero

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn McEnroe View Post
                      Man, I think GGG puts Cotto to sleep @ this point. Too much pressure for Cotto.
                      at this point? no he puts him to sleep at any stage of his career

Comment

Working...
                      X