Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murray is a coward, plain and simple. How can you defend him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TGD View Post
    It's about building the fight up. Golovkin is the best in the division and the WBA (super) champion. WBA interim, WBA world champion, then Martin becomes No 1 in line for a shot at Golovkin. With all going to plan, each fight the interest will grow and the fight will become bigger
    How does Jarrod Fletcher factor into that though? Fighting Geale, the #2 would've been better. The fight is smaller than they assumed because the regular title isn't in play anymore and their plans are kind of kaputs

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      How does Jarrod Fletcher factor into that though? Fighting Geale, the #2 would've been better. The fight is smaller than they assumed because the regular title isn't in play anymore and their plans are kind of kaputs
      Dude, we already know. They ain't building up jack. Come on, you've said this multiple times, I said this multiple times, we all said this multiple times.

They thought they were getting a belt in Feb, now that they know they won't they don't want to be anywhere near Golovkin.
      lol at this duck on Golovkin's undercard

Comment

I can remember back in the day when a champion was sought after and the top 10 all worked hard to get a shot.

Now we have some a$$ backwards implementation where the champion is trying to get fights and everyone around him are looking other places. This is the kind of sh|t that happens when you have too many belts floating around. We have fighters and their managers who have no confidence in themselves and are willing to waste a career by taking the path of least resistance.

Comment

Loeffler/K2
          But I'll go on a limb and say they hold no weight to you
          That offer was in reference to Golovkin's then upcoming fight in New York in 11/03, not Monaco.
          We offered Martin Murray more money than he got paid for Martinez and he turned it down. Before the argument was that Golovkin wasn't marketable and he brought no money, but now we're overpaying opponents and [they still keep turning him down]. Stevens is so outspoken. It seems that everybody is running away from Gennady and he was running towards him. We'll see if they really want the fight or if he was just saying that," Loeffler said to BoxingScene.com.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/team-golo...cz-jabs--68339

Also, there has been no specific monetary figure. $500k was deduced from Nathan Lewkowics saying Martinez paid Murray about double the Quillin offer. Loaffler also later mention Canada and Monaco if not New York, but it's unclear what was offered for those locations.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-30-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            All these euro guys stink and would get iced by GGG.
            You do realise GGG would be classed as a "Euro Guy".

Wait...American flag in sig.....my bad

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            So why is he traveling to fight fletcher? I bet Fletcher's team made him a huge offer way bigger then golovkin. Surely fighting fletcher for change on golovkin a undercard is not lowering expectations

Why should they have to overpay him? Why because he traveled before, what does this have to do with golovkin or with his worth? Oh nothing
            Fletcher is a gimmie fight. If he's going to be an opponent again in a world championship fight, then you'd expect significantly more money. I mean this is basic common sense.

It has to do with Golovkin because his team shouldn't cry so much about people not wanting to fight if they aren't paying top dollar.

Loeffler/K2
            But I'll go on a limb and say they hold no weight to you
            Haven't seen where they said that. Got a link?

Comment

I find it ironic that these threads seem to be filled with Timothy Bradley nuthuggers. The guy who turned down over $2m to fight Amir Khan the bum

Murray is ducking Golovkin for 200-300k lol

Comment

Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack Quack

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I find it ironic that these threads seem to be filled with Timothy Bradley nuthuggers. The guy who turned down over $2m to fight Amir Khan the bum

Murray is ducking Golovkin for 200-300k lol
                  You really want me to break this down? I kind of don't feel like wasting my time because you won't care about the differences.

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  That offer was in reference to Golovkin's then upcoming fight in New York in 11/03, not Monaco.

http://www.boxingscene.com/team-golo...cz-jabs--68339

Also, there has been no specific monetary figure. $500k was deduced from Nathan Lewkowics saying Martinez paid Murray about double the Quillin offer. Loaffler also later mention Canada and Monaco if not New York, but it's unclear what was offered for those locations.
                  i'll have to rebuke what I said because the one that said it was the daily mail and that was when they thought that Murray accepted to fight Golovkin.

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...ruary-1--71492

i don't know how accurate dailymail is, don't know if it's a tabloid or not. But it's a newsource from Murray's country

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    He's targeting a bigger money fight. What a novel concept.
                    At his age, at his stage in boxing and with the fights he has under his belts? Sorry but I dont think so, he should be desperate to become someone, to fight champions. Dont act like a champ if you're not one. First earn a belt, then you can chose who's worth fighting or not. At least, that's how I see it.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...ruary-1--71492

i don't know how accurate dailymail is, don't know if it's a tabloid or not. But it's a newsource from Murray's country
                      It was not accurate. The daily mail even deleted the article from its website.

Comment

Working...
                      X