Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In what round would GGG make Dirrell have to see Dr. Shaw Hi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What weight is the fight being fought at?

168, he lasts til the 7th.

160, he lasts til the 4th.

Comment

Dirrell is pretty fast, so i think he can run for 4. He's been in-active though, so he gasses by the 5th..KO'ed by the 6th.

Comment

I think Dirrel is being underrated and GGG overrated on here....

Comment

Great, bash those that "duck" him.. Bash those that want to fight him

GGG DA GAWD!!!

Comment

Dr. Shaw Hi steps in and stops the fight after Dirrell starts complaining of wooziness.

Comment

I picked round 5 for the hell of it but it seems to be the most popular round. I don't think Direll would dream of fighting him. He ran like a rabbit the last time they fought and GGG is much more dangerous now.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

GGG DA GAWD!!!
                HAHA, good point. No need to bash Dirrell for actually wanting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

GGG DA GAWD!!!
                  He is my favorite fighter but I won't bash those that will fight him or those that avoid him except Martinez who should have already fought him instead of chasing 154 and 147 pounders. I just don't like Direll as a fighter because I think he lacks heart and is a crybaby. Direll has good skills but sometimes it takes more than that to be a real champion.

Comment

I didn't vote because there is no option for "During the staredown."

Comment

I was not aware that Direll had expressed a desire to fight GGG. If he did then good for him. It takes courage to get in the ring with GGG. More courage than most of the best middleweights seem to have. I hope Direll gets his wish to fight GGG and I am sure he won't quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X