No announcement yet.

Berto is going to dominate Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    He did not get beat up by Ortiz he lost a close fight in which both were dropped hard
    He may have dropped Ortiz but the fight shouldn't have been scored that close and Ortiz imposed his will YES ORTIZ'S WILL(lol) on Berto.

Comment

Berto should win but his stamina issues that have plagued him in the past could show up again. Even though he works with Victor Conte...in his last fight against Jan Zaveck I did not see any improvment at all. Berto seemed to slow down and looked gassed when the fight was stopped. If Berto doesn't end this fight inside six rounds then it's going to be very interesting cause I would assume he still has those stamina issues.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Berto should win but his stamina issues that have plagued him in the past could show up again. Even though he works with Victor Conte...in his last fight against Jan Zaveck I did not see any improvment at all. Berto seemed to slow down and looked gassed when the fight was stopped. If Berto doesn't end this fight inside six rounds then it's going to be very interesting cause I would assume he still has those stamina issues.
        Have you seen Guerrero's last 5 fights, he has faded late too in all of them.

Comment

I don't man. I consider myself a Guerrero fan but a year ago he was fighting Michael Katsidis at 135. I'm not convinced the guy can jump two weight divisions and maintain his effectiveness. He took Aydin's power very well and Aydin bang. But never in that fight did I feel he hurt Aydin.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Have you seen Guerrero's last 5 fights, he has faded late too in all of them.
          lol..Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            when berto doesnt feel any hurt from the smaller guerreros punches he will walk right through robert and knock him down.
            Then pick him back up and knock him down again, and that's when we'll see him take Guerrero's manhood as he promised.

Comment

I see this like Bronder/DeMarco....Berto(steroids or not) is going to beat Guerrero. Berto likes them under 147.

Only in Black America can you cheat and be called a savior.
              Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 11-20-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                Robert isnt big enough,strong enough or fast enough,this will be a beating
                Berto's speed and explosiveness is what will claim Robert's manhood.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  It's amazing the amount of disrespect that is shown toward Berto.

Berto is an elite fighter, Guerrero is not. Berto will win and he will win easy.
                  Berto is not elite no where near elite

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    well wait a second larry. What evidence do we have exactly that Berto is an elite fighter?

-Got beat up by Ortiz
                    -The best 147 pound fighter he fought, Luis Collazo, he arguably lost to
                    -Made title defenses against 135/140 pound fighters such as Stevie Forbes and Juan Urango.
                    -Best win is Carlos Quintana.

so excuse me if I don't highly rate Berto.

Good fighter? Yep. Decent skills. Fast hands. Good power. Terrible footwork. Poor defense and questionable stamina.

Now I do favor him over the ghost, only because I think Robert is in over his head. He's never fought a real welterweight before and never felt this kind of power.
                    Aydin wasn't a real welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                      It's amazing the amount of disrespect that is shown toward Berto.

Berto is an elite fighter, Guerrero is not. Berto will win and he will win easy.
                      Yep , too strong as well .

Comment

Working...
                      X