No announcement yet.

"Plaster had nothing to do with it, Margarito is just superior fighter" -Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes behavior is so erratic lately..lol

I think i just lost a little bit of respect for Shane and ive been defending him alot lately ..Why is he giving giving credit to a man who attempted to cheat against him and possibly maim him? Im not sure i get that..

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
      shane just telling the truth. imo cotto is the better fighter but margarito got his number.
      He's saying the truth in some way but changing his prior statements shows that 1) dumb enough to remember 2) just making some show or news to get a fight. I'll go for the second option. I'll explain something to you, I am 5'6 148-151 pounds. Little huh? Currently in the Air Force. When I have a m16 and heavy weapons around me I feel superior than a giant. Hope you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by 6Bound View Post
        Dudes behavior is so erratic lately..lol

I think i just lost a little bit of respect for Shane and ive been defending him alot lately ..Why is he giving giving credit to a man who attempted to cheat against him and possibly maim him? Im not sure i get that..
        Fighters sometimes have a tendency to praise the guys whom they've defeated rather than the ones who have defeated them.

James Toney said the best guy he ever faced was Mike McCallum, not Roy Jones. Evander Holyfield kept saying non-stop going into the Lewis-Tyson fight that Tyson was the better fighter and would knock Lewis out.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer;5478080[B
          ]Fighters sometimes have a tendency to praise the guys whom they've defeated rather than the ones who have defeated them.[/B]

James Toney said the best guy he ever faced was Mike McCallum, not Roy Jones. Evander Holyfield kept saying non-stop going into the Lewis-Tyson fight that Tyson was the better fighter and would knock Lewis out.
          Yeah that's the first thing that came to my mind when listening to the interview, hopefully we get to see Cotto/Mosley 2 if Cotto comes out victorious this Saturday.

Comment

Mosley is making me sick lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              Enter The Cotto Stans

Starring Vaborikua

Co-Starring Ch@mpbox@pr

Directed by Mellow Mood

Produced by Achilles
              look whos talking. Every thread bout cotto u always talking **** like always u hating ass *****. When u clean the floyd cum off ur eyes we can talk

Comment

Sincerely, how can you say that being hit with plaster for 11 rounds doesn't have an effect on your body. Mosley should let Margarito fight with plaster in a rematch and see how that turns out before he makes this ridiculous statements.
                Last edited by bobo_bobo; 06-12-2009, 09:43 PM.

Comment

and cotto is the superior fighter out of him and mosley

Comment

Mosley is talking out of his ass, he got lucky and never got to know what it is like to get hit by plaster.

Comment

The refusal of the Cotto fans to accept the fact that Cotto still fought the wrong fight tells me that they think he is the second coming of God Almighty. I think Margarito probably loaded his gloves too, but that still doesn't change the fact that Cotto made errors like lingering on the ropes and bending down to eat the uppercut, which is something that Margarito has always exploited against opponents. Cotto also constantly fought off the backfoot instead of taking the fight to Margarito, and he didn't invest in any body punching. Therefore, his shots became more and more ineffective as the fight wore on. I think if this rematch was fought fair and square Cotto would lose it again if he fought the same exact way he did last time. I would be rooting for Cotto to win though, because Margarito did the unthinkable by turning down a 4 million dollar payday to avenge his loss to his daddy Paul Williams and got his ass beat by Shane for half that. The cheating factor is the main reason why I would root for Cotto against Margarito in a rematch. The tables were turned in the first fight though, because I didn't know Margarito was a glove loader and I viewed him as someone that worked harder to get where he was at than Cotto did. I was also a fan of Margarito too. But him going soft like a ***** after the victory over Cotto caused me to put him on my boycott list.

Comment

Working...
                      X