No announcement yet.

Martinez vs PBF, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    He'd make easy work of Pacman though. When a fighter a slow as cheato can hit Pacquiao with ease, Mayweather will toy with him.

Sergio though is a different animal, he has real skillz.
    your boy is missing and you're still having some fantasy dreams that he can beat pac.... Sergio calls out your boy... where is he?

Martinez will KO your scared boy in 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
      This would be a better fight than any that manny had in the past 4 years, i got floyd
      Take note: PAST 4 years in Pac's career

However, we don't even know if PBF's gonna take this fight.

Plus, the manner in which he wins should be accounted also if you want to make that argument...

Comment

Martinez. He is too big for mayweather and is slick too. He would be able to rough him up and take whatever Floyd throws at him. Don't make an assumption that Floyd could do what he did to Baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
          Martinez. He is too big for mayweather and is slick too. He would be able to rough him up and take whatever Floyd throws at him. Don't make an assumption that Floyd could do what he did to Baldomir
          Baldomir is nowhere near Martinez.
          Sergio is a southpaw + slick + power + size advantage. Mayweather will have to outsmart him, dance around the ring and potshot his way to UD which I think will actually work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by warayupay View Post
            Sergio just called out Floyd. Mad respect to Floyd IF he takes this fight.

Anyways, if fight ever happens, who do you think would win?

At 156, I've got PBF on points, but hey! this is boxing!

p.s. I don't know how to post a poll on this one (newbie here).
            Martinez Knocks Floyd out cold. Floyd totally dominates Pac with a mid to late rounds stoppage. Martinez knocks Pac out cold if he fights him the way he fought Williams in the first fight. If he fights Pac the way he fought Williams last night I'd have it 50-50. Good question. Thanks.

Comment

The problem that Floyd has when facing Martinez is...

Martinez is a southpaw, and he doesn't give you much to work on if you are a counter puncher. From the 2nd Pwill fight it's clear he can get inside and fight as well.

Mayweather will have to use his highguard all night and watch out for any left hands coming out of sight.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                Floyd should just take this fight after he's done with his vacation. At least just to make a statement. His name is slowly being left out in the discussion because of his inactivity..
                His name is being left out of what discussion? Look at what discussion we're in: who would win in a fight between Floyd and the lineal MW champion Sergio Martinez! Nobody dares leave Floyd out of anything. He's still the biggest draw in the sport, the most skilled fighter, and he's undefeated. I don't think he has to make a statement by fighting a much bigger MW in Martinez, seeing as how he dominated the P4P #3 fighter back in May.

Who wins the fight between them? That's really tough, but gun to the head I'd go with Mayweather by close decision.

Comment

Working...
                X