No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime, Super Channel Ink Two Year Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime, Super Channel Ink Two Year Agreement

EDMONTON - Super Channel, Canada’s only national English pay television network and SHOWTIME Sports® are pleased to announce an exclusive deal that will make Super Channel the home of SHOWTIME boxing events in Canada. Under this agreement Super Channel will air live SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING and ShoBox: The New Generation telecasts through 2014 to viewers in Canada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Whats does this "Super Channel" offer us Showtime viewers? lol

Comment

sick!!! In canada we dont get showtime so this is awesome, i pay for superchannel for the showtime fights but they are only on like half the time. Now HBO has just gotta stop messing around, my cable provider only provides HBO delay... i gotta watch most boxing matches 2 hours behind

Comment

Espinoza has done good things for Showtime. Their boxing ratings have increased since he came aboard, and now here they are gaining market share in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          sick!!! In canada we dont get showtime so this is awesome, i pay for superchannel for the showtime fights but they are only on like half the time. Now HBO has just gotta stop messing around, my cable provider only provides HBO delay... i gotta watch most boxing matches 2 hours behind
          Ewwwwww that sucks, no reason Canada should not be getting a live feed.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            EDMONTON - Super Channel, Canada’s only national English pay television network and SHOWTIME Sports® are pleased to announce an exclusive deal that will make Super Channel the home of SHOWTIME boxing events in Canada. Under this agreement Super Channel will air live SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING and ShoBox: The New Generation telecasts through 2014 to viewers in Canada.

[Click Here To Read More]
            This is great news for all those Canuck boxing fans out there.

Good on you GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Ewwwwww that sucks, no reason Canada should not be getting a live feed.
              i know man it bull****, the major cable provider shaw cable has the best channels so thats what i have, but mts the other cable provider has regular hbo non delayed but shaw has hbo delay... they rather have people who want to go to bed early to watch RERUNS of tv shows while boxing fans have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                i know man it bull****, the major cable provider shaw cable has the best channels so thats what i have, but mts the other cable provider has regular hbo non delayed but shaw has hbo delay... they rather have people who want to go to bed early to watch RERUNS of tv shows while boxing fans have to wait
                You from Winnipeg too?

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
                  You from Winnipeg too?
                  ya man are you?

Comment

Working...
                  X