No announcement yet.

The Official Playstation 3 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Thank sony for an awesome system, has anyone played alice madness returns? Amazing game...

Comment

• i guess no ones played it then? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Comment

• Update features (ver 4.20)

An update to the PS3 system software was released on 20 June 2012. If you update your PS3 system, the system software version will be 4.20 and the following features will be updated. In order to download PS3 system software version 4.20, you will need a minimum 200MB of free space on either the PS3 Hard Disk Drive (System Update) or on removable storage media (PC Update).

Main features in system software update version 4.20

Settings

Under Settings > [Power Save Settings] > [System Auto-Off], you can now set the amount of time until the system automatically turns off for [Video/TV/Music/Photo] and for [Game/Other Features].

Games

Under Games > [Saved Data Utility (PS3™)], you can now select multiple saved data items, and then either delete or copy them as a group.

Wireless Stereo Headset

When the wireless stereo headset (CECHYA-0080) is connected, you can now adjust the sidetone level for microphone audio. Select [Sidetone] under Settings > [Accessory Settings] > [Audio Device Settings].

In addition, if you use the Wireless Stereo Headset to watch Blu‐ray Disc or DVD movies on your PS3 system, this system software update will also enable virtual surround sound functionality giving you a superior audio experience.

Other new or revised features in version 4.20

Settings

Under [Date and Time Settings] > [Time Zone], [Samoa Islands] has been changed to [American Samoa] and [Independent State of Samoa].

Other

The encryption key has been renewed for AACS, the copy protection system for Blu-ray Disc video content. If you see a message regarding encryption key renewal during playback of commercially available BD video software (BD-ROM), update the system software to the latest version. The encryption key will then be automatically renewed.

http://au.playstation.com/ps3/suppor...28ver-4-20%29/

Comment

• New Sony Playstation Headset

Looks great! Definitely interested in getting these.

Comment

• whats better

sleeping dogs or saints row 3

i wana buy one this but idk which, anybody got them

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                whats better

sleeping dogs or saints row 3

i wana buy one this but idk which, anybody got them
                Why not get both? You should be able to get Saints Row: The Third pretty cheap by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  Why not get both? You should be able to get Saints Row: The Third pretty cheap by now.
                  i can do that but ive done that before, i end up scrambling not knowing which to play, lately ive played uncharted i jus got the third to be done with him but i decided to give drake a break, im tryna to enjoy video games again its been a few years that i cant get into them but uncharted brought me back

i have never played a saints row game, but i downloaded the sleeping dogs demo n it was kool liked it

since im not much into games i need to be picky about what i get, i got bunch new games that just cant get into

i need some before the new GTA

Comment

• Comment

• well just bought Metal Gear Solid 4, been a fan of this games for a while, i was just waiting to hit rock bottom n give up on video games knew this game could rise me up, its a bad ass game exactly what i was hoping

Comment

Working...
                      X