Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this guy who is always in somebody's corner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
    the watson twins.

why do folks stay confusing Sam Watson with Al Haymon? lol

Al Haymon>>>>

Sam Watson >>>>

The Watson twins>>>

First time I've ever seen Al Haymon lol

Comment

So there's two of the ****s? No wonder it seems like they are always in the corner of some fighter. It is annoying that they are always there. I've always wondered who the hell they are.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Comment

his face is so punchable....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          First time I've ever seen Al Haymon lol
          probably the only time lol. He stays low-key.

Comment

Glad I'm not alone in finding these toothy, wholesome looking, mugging it up for the camera's, annoying bastards.

Comment

I thought they were the face of Al Haymon's team...like Haymon himself wants to stay in the back so they show up in the ring instead of him.

Comment

more important question, wtf does it matter whos on tv at Yep ALL these fights? I suspect some sort of jealousy from you guys. Hell not im sure what exactly they do, but i gotta admit, id love you have whatever job it is they do. But i can really careless who they are.. You know who i really cant stomach seeing in the ring after fights ? ODH and Hopkins! ODH always looks like hes ready to :wank: the winner. lmbo

Comment

They are there because Al Haymon says so.

Al is a powerful mother****er and gets what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                    more important question, wtf does it matter whos on tv at Yep ALL these fights? I suspect some sort of jealousy from you guys. Hell not im sure what exactly they do, but i gotta admit, id love you have whatever job it is they do. But i can really careless who they are.. You know who i really cant stomach seeing in the ring after fights ? ODH and Hopkins! ODH always looks like hes ready to :wank: the winner. lmbo
                    That's what I was thinking. At first it was "Who the hell are these guys. I always see them"...then it became "These guys are lucky as ****. How do I get in that position?"

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                      I just wanted to know who the hell they were. If you don't care who they are then go to another thread. I'll also mention that your argument can be used against you for saying you don't like seeing Oscar and Bernard in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X