Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook warrior or 2nd coming of Junior Witter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook warrior or 2nd coming of Junior Witter?

Now people.. im extremely disappointed in the preparation and efforts made towards the drug testing in this fight but regardless of Porter seem to being a juicing dirty c*nt who I've lost respect for now does anyone think Brook will end up like Witter after 2mro? Exposed as Euro level and then have a few pops at the likes of Alexander and maybe Maidana somewhere in the future?

I hope not I feel for Kell in this fight everything going against him, I originally rooted for Porter but after all the shady circumstances im going with my fellow countryman.

Infact although its unlikely I hope Kell knocks that juicer the **** out

Witter was a world champ, beat Ndou, Kotelnik, Harris and Corley.

Brook not really close to that in terms of who he has beaten (yet).

Comment

I've heard Brook put it on Witter in sparring when he was a world champion, let alone be better than him.

Brook > Witter. End of discussion.

Comment

I love the lads, but Brook is getting blasted out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I love the lads, but Brook is getting blasted out of the ring.
          Love ya too my man and im pretty certain you're right but im praying it doesnt happen

Comment

Witter was a decent fighter and we will find out how good Brook is very soon. You have offered no proof at all that Porter is a drug cheat. If you want to believe he is that's your choice. I will believe he is a clean fighter until there is solid proof he is dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Witter was a decent fighter and we will find out how good Brook is very soon. You have offered no proof at all that Porter is a drug cheat. If you want to believe he is that's your choice. I will believe he is a clean fighter until there is solid proof he is dirty.
              You'll probably never get it as long as his team keep manipulating the testing protocol

Comment

Someones getting ktfo thats for sure, i think/hope Porter wins, wouldn't be shocked if Kell sparks Porter however he can bang damn hard too, he really should utilize his size if possible, i was surprised at the difference in honesty.

Witter was a decent fighter imo, nothing amazing but he was pretty good. So far Brooks resume isn't close to Witters, so far anyway. We'll find out in the next year/3 fights for Brook i guess!

I don't put much weight in sparring stories unless it's something 'off the chart' so's to speak, Eg say if Pacquiao,Cotto or say a Froch, any high calibre fighter got sparked out by an up and comer/journeyman level guy.

Because sparring is completely different from the real thing, for a world title too, the occasion,pressure sticking to a gameplan,the crowd and each fighter should be peaked.
                I think it will be an excellent fight however long it lasts/whoever wins, but as previously mentioned i'm tilting toward Porter.

Best of luck to both you guys love from RightJab.

Comment

Working...
                X