• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
    You work for da feds or sumptin? Yous asking a lot of questions
    You believe dat guy? Forget about it...

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez. I tend to go with flash in the ring, substance outside of it. He typifies it in so many ways.
      Good Post.

Although I also feel that Jr is a very exciting fighter in the ring. He always bring it and have a very aggressive boxing personality.

Comment

Mayweather-Martinez sounds about right

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
          You believe dat guy? Forget about it...
          He's sounding like a snitch to me, my bookie don't give out receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            I'm rooting for JCC JR. As a true boxing fan, I have no choice. Only casual fans support Suckgio Craptinez.
            I'm rooting for Sergio Martinez, as a true boxing fan I have no choice but to root for a real boxer that trains hard and is dedicated an has skill and abilities and acts like a true warrior in and outside the ring. Only casual fans support a casual boxer that is a lil rich *****, snot nose spoiled little punk that treats his profession like as if it were a hobby, living off of daddy's name and in his shadow, letting daddy fight his verbal battles cu when he tries himself he comes of looking and sounding like a complete idiot, that isn't dedicated and is lazy as Fuk.

So yea, I'm going for Sergio

Comment

Sergio earned it. So him.

Comment

Rooting for Martinez because he's the true champion, that hypejob Chavez Jr shouldn't have a belt, he shouldn't receive preferential treatment from the sanctioning bodies and the networks, and he shouldn't be considered a future star. Chavez Jr exemplifies what's wrong with boxing today and Martinez will have the opportunity to right all these wrongs. The sport is sick and this fight will momentarily cure it.

Comment

I'm rooting for jr because he gets too much unwarranted hate, and i can't roll with that.

Comment

rooting for martinez...but wouldn't mind seeing jr win though just to make things interesting.

Comment

Rooting for Martinez because I feel he's earned to be where he is today. He fought tough fights and even got screwed over in some of them but now he's at least in the top 10 of most P4P lists.

Jr. on the other hand got to where he is because of his father's name. Maybe not his fault but it is what it is. If he was not the son of the legendary Chavez he'd have been matched tougher a hell of a lot sooner. He damn sure wouldn't have over 40 wins with no defeats. With his style that would damn near be impossible.

If he beats Martinez good for him. It would be the first scary opponent that he would ever beat. Question is does Arum and company keep matching him tough afterwards? I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X