Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Wow] X-Rays Of Victor Ortiz's Jaw After The Lopez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a MRI isn't it? Or a 3-d model based off an MRI.

Comment

Victor posted it himself on twitter.....

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        Victor posted it himself on twitter.....
        It is not an X-Ray. Must be a cleaned up MRI or something. Like someone else said, Xrays are hazy, this looks like a 3d model.

Where that fracture was, that would be an awfully painful spot. Right at that spot, there are muscles that attach there..those muscles would squeeze into that fracture with pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          I'm still confused why there's a crack in his skull? is that a real X-ray or just one of those anatomy skulls?
          Looks more like a black and white raw disply photo rather than an Xray. The broken ends look extremely far apart, especially being closely held together with sinew, muscle, gum and etc. And yes, someone mentioned the skull break, it certainly looks like a break,........ But the printed data look legit.

What about the small pictures of the man and woman in the visible eye-socket on the left hand skull? Maybe I'm seeing things......

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            It is not an X-Ray. Must be a cleaned up MRI or something. Like someone else said, Xrays are hazy, this looks like a 3d model.

Where that fracture was, that would be an awfully painful spot. Right at that spot, there are muscles that attach there..those muscles would squeeze into that fracture with pressure.
            They probably have software that transfers the x-ray picture to a 3D model. It'd make sense as they have to put a metal plate in his mouth, getting the dimensions from an x-ray pic would be pretty difficult.

Comment

They do it with ultrasounds too. Got a few of my kids in full 3d models. Technology is amazing. I had an MRI one laying around that was more detailed than that hazy xray one put up by someone and that was some years ago

Comment

Daing, i just gained more respect for Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  I'm still confused why there's a crack in his skull? is that a real X-ray or just one of those anatomy skulls?

The skull is not just a giant bone, but it's actually divided in several bones.

Also that is not an X-Ray, that's more like a computer generated image that was actually made from several X-Rays.
                  Last edited by vacon04; 07-27-2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Where is that POS The Bringer claiming all broken jaws are the same and Ortiz is a coward for not wanting to fight on.

I'm no Ortiz fan, but these armchair boxing fans kill me with all there non-sense.

Comment

I don't blame the guy for quitting in that fight after seeing this.

Comment

Working...
                      X