Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buildings don't just explode the way those towers and WTC 7 did. It's absolutely impossible. The twin towers were build in three sections, so in the event of catastrophic damage, the remaining sections would remain intact. Instead the buildings exploded. Buildings don't just explode. You can even see the shockwaves. The shockwaves are clear as day. Both on WTC 7 and the twin towers.

This is what the tower collapse reminds me of:

There is no amount of jet fuel that could make a building explode the way the twin towers fell. It is absolutely impossible.

How does jet fuel send shockwaves throughout the entire structure of a building and make it disintegrate? It is absolutely impossible.

And where was the jet fuel that made a second building collapse like it was full explosives, a couple blocks away?

Not only are these types of collapses completely unprecedented without the use of demolition charges, but it happened 3 times in a row, on the same day.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-31-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Buildings don't just explode the way those towers and WTC 7 did. It's absolutely impossible. The twin towers were build in three sections, so in the event of catastrophic damage, the remaining sections would remain intact. Instead the buildings exploded. Buildings don't just explode. You can even see the shockwaves on the towers. The shockwaves are clear as day. Both on WTC 7 and the twin towers.

This is what the tower collapse reminds me of:

There is no amount of jet fuel that could make a building explode the way the twin towers fell. It is absolutely impossible.

How does jet fuel send shockwaves throughout the entire structure of a building and make it disintegrate? It is absolutely impossible.

I wouldn't describe it as an explosion. I know English is your second language so I won't be a dickhead about it

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        I wouldn't describe it as an explosion. I know English is your second language so I won't be a dickhead about it
        Not that i feel any need to humor a blind, uneducated dimwit, but here you go anyway for fun:

Looks like I know more english than you, and you live in the country where it originated from, and it's not even my first language.

How about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          Not that i feel any need to humor a blind, uneducated dimwit, but here you go anyway for fun:

Looks like I know more english than you, and you live in the country where it originated from, and it's not even my first language.

How about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            It is strange that I am in some class of 'conspiracy theorists', as if it's an ideology, on the grounds that I truly do think Building 7 was brought down by a controlled demolition.
            That's because it is an ideology. You have decided a priori that the towers were brought down via controlled demolition based on no other evidence than vague paranoia and "it looked like it" and refuse to entertain any other explanation including the one that is right in front of your eyes, which is that they were hit by FUCKING JETLINERS.

By the way has anybody else noticed that Welschmertz is studiously ignoring my request that he post one fallacy in the "official story" and one specific objection to anything claimed by the NIST report?

His responses so far were "Uh... all of it!"

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              That's because it is an ideology. You have decided a priori that the towers were brought down via controlled demolition based on no other evidence than vague paranoia and "it looked like it" and refuse to entertain any other explanation including the one that is right in front of your eyes, which is that they were hit by FUCKING JETLINERS.

By the way has anybody else noticed that Welschmertz is studiously ignoring my request that he post one fallacy in the "official story" and one specific objection to anything claimed by the NIST report?

His responses so far were "Uh... all of it!"

I almost feel sorry for her. Have you seen this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                It is strange that I am in some class of 'conspiracy theorists', as if it's an ideology, on the grounds that I truly do think Building 7 was brought down by a controlled demolition.

Building 7 was a controlled demolition. The implications of that are huge.

are you not a conspiracy theorist if you think 9/11 was carried out by the government?

you're a bright guy. you said it in the bold. it's a big deal for a government to do that. you believe in a gigantic conspiracy to carry that out and cover it up.

you're a conspiracy theorist, bro. you don't need to believe in lizard people, wear a tinfoil hat. you think the government carried out 9/11. that's the grand poobah of conspiracies.

Comment

• looking at the two towers coming down over and over again, i can't see how they look anything like a controlled demolition.

here's what a controlled demolition looks like:

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    are you not a conspiracy theorist if you think 9/11 was carried out by the government?

you're a bright guy. you said it in the bold. it's a big deal for a government to do that. you believe in a gigantic conspiracy to carry that out and cover it up.

you're a conspiracy theorist, bro. you don't need to believe in lizard people, wear a tinfoil hat. you think the government carried out 9/11. that's the grand poobah of conspiracies.
                    yet you believe in Bigfoot.

Comment

• The burning question for me:

If the government did indeed decide to bring the towers down via controlled demolition, you don't think someone would have said: "hang on, it's going to be so glaringly obvious that this is a controlled demolition that even a few paranoid drunks on the internet will be able to work it out. Isn't this a bit risky?"

I absolutely love the theory about Bin Laden's beard in the confession video. It really does bring a smile to my face. They manage to pull off a conspiracy involving hundreds of people, and pull the wool over the world's eyes. They hire teams to give false eyewitness accounts, employ demolition crews to take down massive skyscrapers, and they manage to keep them silent.

Yet... they got the colour of his beard wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X