Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto used to be chinny at 140lbs. Maybe it's the same for Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can say I am a hater but I just keep it real, I've said these things for years and the guy just keeps getting exposed over & over again.

He should rematch Prescott, it'd still sell well, I'd personally pay to see his ass get knocked out again.
    Lets not say he wouldn't either because tonight proved he hasn't learned a damn thing from that loss when he got suckered into the same shot over & over again.

Comment

Con fans already used that excuse that last time he ran away from a division. Forgot already? He doesn't have a problem making 140 he's just got glass in that chin.

Comment

glass.

Bye.

Comment

That's what they said about Khan at 135 also.

Don't stall him out anymore.

He lacks a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            But once Cotto moved up to 147, he's taken some hellish hits and still managed it. Sure he lost by TKO to Pac and Margarito....but those two guys are big hitters.

Khan should consider it. I think he's starving at 140....and when you look at his height, it's almost unnatural for him to be at that weight.

Thoughts?
            Margarito NEVER droped Cotto. Migule took a knee in an attempt to rest. Cotto was never hurt (as being in danger of KO) during the Margarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Khan was chinny at 135[Prescott, Gomez, Drizlane, Limond], and he's chinny at 140[Garcia]. Yeah, now let's see if his punch resistance improves at WW, maybe he'd survive power shots from guys like Ortiz, Berto, Alexander. Makes sense.
              exactly......

Comment

No, Khan's chin and inability to fight to his strengths will always be his downfall. There was quite a lot of sparring footage shown on Sky Sports and Khan was getting tagged all the time. He can't defend consistently over 12 rounds and his chin isn't good enough to save him.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  Margarito NEVER droped Cotto. Migule took a knee in an attempt to rest. Cotto was never hurt (as being in danger of KO) during the Margarito fight.
                  THE TS is only stating that when Cotto when up to 147, he seemed to take the shots alot better then at 140. He never said Margs dropped him nor is he saying he had a weak chin at 147.. He is only trying to compare and stating that it might be a smarter idea to move up. IMO he has a bad chin period. I dont think weight is going to matter with Khan.

Comment

I think some of you need to work out what a bad chin is.

He's got bad defence which creates an optical illusion.

The same as ortiz getting put down by mayweather from a free hit , doesnt mean mayweather has huge KO power.

If your that open to a huge shot you are going down FACT.

Chins ok.
                    Defence.....TERRIBLE

Comment

Working...
                    X