Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne is apparently injured and Wilder will likely take a stay-busy fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay Wilder: "Bermane Stiverne scared"

Comment

I think this is the end of Stiverne. The man is nearing 36 years old this year in November and here comes an injury. He had a nice run though beating Arreola twice but that's all he'll ever be remembered for.

Comment

Big surprise, everyone here knew that a Wilder-Stiverne fight was not gonna happen in 2014

Well, Wilder can get back to what he does best: sparking tomato cans. Wonder who is opponent will be? Jay Gavern, Zuri Lawrence?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Bermane Stiverne has had a hand injury and won't be able to train for awhile.

Deontay Wilder will likely take a stay-active fight.
          So basically...

"Deontay Wilder will just carry on as normal with his career"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Big surprise, everyone here knew that a Wilder-Stiverne fight was not gonna happen in 2014

Well, Wilder can get back to what he does best: sparking tomato cans. Wonder who is opponent will be? Jay Gavern, Zuri Lawrence?
            A rematch with Zelenoff. TMZ is funding the fight since Showtime won't.

Comment

Stiverne comfortably beats Wilder. I do not understand the hesitation from Don King in making this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Injured my ass. It's probably Don King in the back pulling strings.
                Exactly what happened. Stirverne was talking louder then usual for this bout so he knew it wasnt going to happen.

Comment

What a COINCIDENCE... really it doesn't get worser than this...

Comment

Quite right, too. Wilder needs to fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

well aint dat about a b1tch...i was really lookin forward to that one

Comment

Working...
                      X