Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet trolls drive former model and TV personality Charlotte Dawson to suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, you know, she could of just logged off....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'm sorry, I have to believe there was something seriously wrong with her if she stayed up all night arguing with internet trolls, let alone killed herself because of them.
      Seems she had some serious issues. A 47 yr old getting driven this far over internet trolling.

Comment

I kind of wish I'd taken it easier on her now.

Comment

That's horrible, but this is definitely bigger than internet trolls. This woman must have been suffering from severe depression. People like her shouldn't be in the public eye in the first place. Being a famous person must be hell if you have these kind of issues.

Is she on twitter/FB/Instagram???. Sometimes people who commit suicide drop some hints they are suicidal.

R.I.P.

Comment

if you're mentally weak enough to kill yourself over some online heckling, then you don't deserve any better fate

Comment

Damn she did this to her family. Sad.

Comment

That's horrible and it's disgusting that some people are dismissing it as not having a 'thick skin'. When someone is pushed to the point that they kill themselves there's a deep psychological problem that goes beyond the insults and harassment. These people need help and you'd hope that situations like these would result in increased awareness for suicidal people and they'd not induce ridicule.

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
                  WTF!!!

I don't even pay attention to my wife's *****ing and bickering whenever she does it.

Taking internet trolls seriously , enough to push you to commit suicide??? I mean she had already attempted it but still.

This is disturbing........
                  whenever she does what tell you to kill yourself?

Comment

That might be too pathetic for me to feel sad for her....

Comment

Trolling ladies is really low.

Sad news.

Comment

Working...
                      X