No announcement yet.

How man of you think that Pac and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    I'm sure almost everyone cheats. Floyd included.
    The butthurtness is spreading, lmao!

Comment

The most sensible post in here.

Comment

With the response given, you can really pin point here who are educated or just plain idiots.

Comment

@Frank

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Guys, Marquez cheated, but he never suspected Pac of cheating, lmfao!
          So, Frank, when and at what point, did Manny Pacquiao cheat as you say?

What fight is it you think he started at?

What do you think he cheated with?

Are your suspicions based only on the fact he was winning his fights? Or is it because he didn't bend over for all Floyds demands the instant Floyd made them?

Marquez on the other hand, we have a definative time frame and clear evidence in body composition.

Your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
            So, Frank, when and at what point, did Manny Pacquiao cheat as you say?

What fight is it you think he started at?

What do you think he cheated with?

Are your suspicions based only on the fact he was winning his fights? Or is it because he didn't bend over for all Floyds demands the instant Floyd made them?

Marquez on the other hand, we have a definative time frame and clear evidence in body composition.

Your thoughts?
            My thoughts are in thread number 1. Do you think that people were wrong to suspect Pac of PEDS use?

Comment

@ Posters

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              The most sensible post in here.
              The temptation will always be there to cheat, and science is giving the bad guys a heads up nowadays.

Floyd getting Xylocaine injections for his brittle hands is kind of legit with a possible *

If used in the minimum approved amount its fine. But if abused - And its legal in Nevada - it can speed recovery intra-musculary .... So do you consider that cheating is the question?

Floyd could be saying its for his hands when the story broke, but could be using mass amounts to speed recovery otherwise. Is speeding recovery, to train harder and more frequently considered cheating???

You can be your own judge on that one. I don't really look negatively on it physician wise, but combat sports wise it could be frowned upon, but i'd be more concerned with EPO, rHGH, rTest and the different ways to conceal the results against testing procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                The temptation will always be there to cheat, and science is giving the bad guys a heads up nowadays.

Floyd getting Xylocaine injections for his brittle hands is kind of legit with a possible *

If used in the minimum approved amount its fine. But if abused - And its legal in Nevada - it can speed recovery intra-musculary .... So do you consider that cheating is the question?

Floyd could be saying its for his hands when the story broke, but could be using mass amounts to speed recovery otherwise. Is speeding recovery, to train harder and more frequently considered cheating???

You can be your own judge on that one. I don't really look negatively on it physician wise, but combat sports wise it could be frowned upon, but i'd be more concerned with EPO, rHGH, rTest and the different ways to conceal the results against testing procedures.
                No offense but your knowledge of Xylocaine use is amateur at best.

Comment

Does anyone think it was wrong to suspect Pac of PED use? BBanger won't answer so I'm asking others. He's a Pac fan who disses Floyd and Marquez so you really can't count on an honest answer coming from him. Guys?

Comment

Manny Pacquiao and his team are definately dirty, little, crooked drug cheats. There is no question in my mind that Pacquiao would not have been able to achieve what he has if he wasn't on PED's. He was always a talented fighter, don't get me wrong, he has always had some talent. However, you only have to look at the fights with Antonio Margarito and Miguel Cotto to realize this guy was juicing. Just doesn't make sense how quickly he moved up the weights, looking totally ripped and being more powerful than he'd ever been.

A fighter can't be at 130 lb, labouring to points wins against the likes of a faded Marco Antonio Barrera, and getting a total gift against Juan Manuel Marquez, then less than 18 months later, he's up at the 147 lb weight limit, beating on guys who probably weigh 168+ lb on fight night, looking like an absolute monster. Just doesn't add up. I never started out as a hater, and I don't truly class myself as a hater. I am just a truth seeker, and I can't sit here and look at all the evidence presented, and then ignore the clear signs that Pacquiao is a juicer.

Pacquiao was a quality, little fighter right up to his second fight with Marquez in 2008. Up to that point his accomplishments are more believable. Even though, now, considering the extent of this fraud, you can never tell what is legit and what is a cheat. The biggest achievements in his 'possibly clean at the time' career, were his shock taxing of Barrera's ass back in 2003 (I had the second fight a draw, personally), the way in which he avenged a loss against a fading Erik Morales, and having two close, competitive fights with Marquez (which he lost both of).

His accomplishments up to that point were good, he was a three time, three weight world champion, and nobody would have questioned the taint of his legacy any more than the next guy. From that point on the drug cheating began, and all credibility was lost.

Marquez on the other hand is not a drug cheat. The Pacquiao fans are just so in denial that it's easier to throw weightless accusations, laughable considering that it is infact their guy who is the juicehead, rather than face up to the fact that, regardless how much PED's Pacquiao was on, Marquez was always his daddy.

They could live with robbery decisions, in which they just told themselves repeatedly that Pacquiao was the rightful winner, over and over until they actually believed it. It is impossible to do the same with an emphatic knockout loss which leaves your guy laying face down with a mouthful of canvas. The only option left for them is to cry foul, that their superhero is still truly the rightful winner, that the only way he was defeated was by some evil outside powers.

It cracks me up, the level of the delusion.

Comment

@Frank

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      My thoughts are in thread number 1. Do you think that people were wrong to suspect Pac of PEDS use?
                      Yes, medically, i've never seen indications of PED use in Manny.

Not to say anything is impossible .... Because anyone can cheat and get away with it.

But, when they cheat, your going to see some type of evidence in body composition.

I've never noticed that in Manny at any point, and i've been watching Manny since the Barrera in 2003. So, i've been following him during the time you "suspect" he would have been using something PED related.

Its not like Manny was a crappy fighter who was really bad and went from loosing fights to winning them... Manny has always been a great fighter, its not like he "all the sudden got good". Manny has been fighting same style and beating guys forever.

His body didn't just swell up with enhancement overnight like JMM, while also lowering bodyfat percentages, because building musclemass and lowering bodyfat don't mix. You get one or the other, NOT both - which JMM did acheive for the Pacquiao fights, 3 and 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X