Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever. That' a slap to 2 Pac's face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    Versastyle is a fu*king lil wayne fan

enough said
    What does me being a Wayne fan have to do with anything?

Comment

I'll end the thread here. Aint nobody fukin with this, at ALL.

Comment

This is all subjective too the listeners taste. There are mother****ers out there that actually believe that those rapping clowns are the greatest ever. I prefer 2pac to Biggie but neither is in my top 5....

Comment

No one paints a picture like Uncle Face. The last verse is just...........Speechless.

Comment

Your an idiot. Not a great? That is the dumbest **** I ever heard in my life...Top5 forever...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              i always used to think biggie was way overrated too, good but not great.

but once i sat down and listened through both his albums cover to cover i changed my mind. they are both fantastic, beyond great. biggie at his best is one of the best rappers of all time, and hes almost always at his best. the consistency on his albums is incredible.

ofcourse you can question if he would have kept it up had he not died, two great albums is one thing but then what? would he evolve or get repetetive? would the quality of his tracks decline?

these questions are left unanswered, but instead of wondering and discussing something we ultimately will never know just take it for what it is. biggie had a short career and only dropped two albums, but on those there were more quality tracks than most rappers could make in 10 years.

biggie truly was one of the greatest.
              That's what I mean. He made 2 great albums but then he died. Although I can't stand him, what if 50 Cent died after he made Get Rich or Die Trying? I bet people out there would put him as one of the greatest because of that and he was shot 9 times previously. He'd have to get murdered to get that status. Now look at him, music just isn't the same anymore, he's repetitive, and has no real substance. Plus he's seen as Mayweather's play pal now. Haha. Biggie is a would of could of should of

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  This is when I fell in love with Big's music. From the first time I heard that jokers voice.

But when he dropped this album. I like to lost my mind. I think I was 16 goin on 17. The whole album was just a CLASSIC!!!!!!

I'm feelin that Chief. Green your way. The first time I heard Ready to Die I was blown away.

"Go getchya man bitch, he can get robbed too, tell 'em Biggie took it, what the fuck he gonna do!" Always loved that line.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                    Biggie is a would of could of should of
                    That kinda goes out the window when you no longer exist. Tyson is the best example of a would of, could of and should of.

50 has made it, he don't need to make music any more.

Comment

• People on the east will say Biggie everyday. He is lyrically superior to Pac, but he didn't touch as many people, nor leave a bigger impact on the world and hip hop.

Maybe I'm getting older but Pac is the GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X