Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the slower, less aggressive Judah put floyd down...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Prime Barrera?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't MAB the #1 fw in the world having recently beaten Naz and Erik. MAB was about as prime as he could get around the time he fought Manny. What happened with that single shot? I forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
      ^^This.

Floyd isn't ready for Manny. If a sharp puncher like Margarito was incapable of landed his punches on Manny, there's no way an inaccurate, slow wide puncher, such as, Floyd is gonna land his punches on Manny.

Comment

you know me very humble man but me went down to singsurat and torrecampo mmmmmm and me went down to sanchez too ..so me want say thank you bob arum for let me use peds..mmm aaaaa i go sing song now and cheat on wife she very ugly mmm aaaaaa bob arum my new partner he very nice man mmm aaaaaaaa eeee mmmmm

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            you know me very humble man but me went down to singsurat and torrecampo mmmmmm and me went down to sanchez too ..so me want say thank you bob arum for let me use peds..mmm aaaaa i go sing song now and cheat on wife she very ugly mmm aaaaaa bob arum my new partner he very nice man mmm aaaaaaaa eeee mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              If Torrecampo can stop Pac with a single shot can you begin to imagine what a prime Barrera would do??
              That means that the body shots from Cotto and Margo were not as powerful as Torrecampo's.

Comment

Hi me manny pac man me very humble man me blame loss on shoes aaaaaaa eeee this me when ariza didn't help aaaaa eeeeeee me like sing song mmm aaaaaaa
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And me no can fight mayweather aaaaaaa he good fighter he no leftover aaaa eee and me scared of this hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahaaha

And my country men please use no condom aaaa eee aaaaa you give me condom i put on my big roid head hahahaahahaahahashashsahsahas

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  Prime Barrera?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't MAB the #1 fw in the world having recently beaten Naz and Erik. MAB was about as prime as he could get around the time he fought Manny. What happened with that single shot? I forget.
                  ...... his comment went straight over your head and you don't even realize it hahaha typical dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X