Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Vargas Broadcast Team - Bradley, Smith, Kenny, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stephen a smith watches 5 boxing matches a year. tops. and i mean tops. he probably watches no boxing that floyd's retired.

Comment

at least these clowns are making it easy to blow off their crap ppv these days

canelo and my f#cking accountant?

manny and the other vargas?

i didn't watch these crap fights on a damn stream . i still haven't seen canelo vs grey beard. that guy literally looked like they picked him up from a staff meeting.

Comment

bring back bob papa

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          bring back bob papa

no joke. bring the guy back. he was great. just a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            at least these clowns are making it easy to blow off their crap ppv these days

canelo and my f#cking accountant?

manny and the other vargas?

i didn't watch these crap fights on a damn stream . i still haven't seen canelo vs grey beard. that guy literally looked like they picked him up from a staff meeting.

the only ppv that's coming out of pocket for me is Ward-Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              the only ppv that's coming out of pocket for me is Ward-Kovalev

i got my tickets, bro!!! this sport rules when the best fighters actually fight.

Comment

i got my tickets, bro!!! this sport rules when the best fighters actually fight.

oh **** you're Vegas bound?? bro if i wasnt going on another trip, i'd make a weekend out of this fight

Comment

floyd fans: hbo is so biased, they love sucking the pacman. manny didnt even land a single punch but did you hear larry merchant hyping pac up.

new broadcast team for manny vs vargas

floyd fans: this gotta be a joke right? i rather listen to larry merchant.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    oh **** you're Vegas bound?? bro if i wasnt going on another trip, i'd make a weekend out of this fight
                    I will be there! Hopefully every fight is the Phillipines vs Mexico, itd make for a fun crowd...

Comment

I sort of like the idea of Bradley commentating... will be interesting to see how he does in that position... Hopefully he'll do all the talking...

Comment

Working...
                      X