Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayorga Will Be A lot Bigger, It Will Be a War!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayorga Will Be A lot Bigger, It Will Be a War!

"Sugar" Shane Mosley will end a nearly two year retirement when he steps in the ring against Ricardo Mayorga on August 29th at The Forum in Los Angeles. The fight will be broadcast on pay-per-view and the undercard will be announced soon.

Mosley defeated Mayorga via last second knockout in a hotly contested September, 2008 bout. Even with the victory on his resume, Mosley will not take him lightly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing is addictive

How these boxers fights on and on goes to show this brutal sports is very addictive.. I believe Mayweather will fight till he is in late 40s especially if he loses and never worry about his 0 again

Comment

Like a scene from Cocoon they should have both stayed retired as their best days are long gone but should I suppose be entertaining while it last.

Comment

Ppv?

Why the h*** is this a PPV fight?
        This is what's killing boxing.. Greedy promoters.

Comment

this guy ever since his losses to forrest and wright,and second fight to Oscar which I thought he lost,he's been in decline since then,his best days are over and nobody can believe his talk here,he said the same when he fought canelo,floyd,pac,he was done already,like I said his decline began right after his second fight with Oscar and loss to forrest,winky

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo410 View Post
            Why the h*** is this a PPV fight?
            This is what's killing boxing.. Greedy promoters.

Comment

Mosley

SHAME Mosley will shame himself again. It's sad.

Comment

If Mayorga wins I'd love to see him call out Mundine. Mundine is just someone I've never liked and hoping someone really knocks him senseless!

Comment

PPV? Wont do 100k! Not even if the sold it for 1000.00 !

Comment

War Mosley! Make some of that sweeeeeeeeeeeet caaaaaaaaaaaash! Take my money PPV baby!

Comment

Working...
                    X