Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Malignaggi Trade Harsh Words at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malignaggi is being played Broner does that when he gets confronted but dont get it ****ed up he isnt scared Paulie can keep yapping but come fight night Malignaggi will help to build Broner's resume.

Comment

Be easy on him Paulie, he just a young doe...

Comment

Paulette's gonna get destroyed. I'm banking on that.

Comment

broner won with the picture of paulie girl

"she said u mad cuz u cant knock nobody out so u tried to knock her out"

Lmao

Comment

Paulie shook him up! I just hope Paulie can do as well against Broner in the ring as he just did here in the verbal exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              Paulie shook him up! I just hope Paulie can do as well against Broner in the ring as he just did here in the verbal exchanges.
              Paulie won that one.

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
                broner won with the picture of paulie girl

"she said u mad cuz u cant knock nobody out so u tried to knock her out"

Lmao
                lol that was a different video to the one I watched earlier. Some good lines from both.

I liked Paulie's "you robbing old ladies for $40 now you're tearing up $60"

Comment

[QUOTE=loui_ludwig;13296374]I am not a fan of Paulie but he just went off and owned Broner.

The funny thing is when Paulie came into the scene then the camera went back to Broner, you can't see Broner. Broner was also standing in the middle during the interview but when Paulie showed up, Broner suddenly is among the group, close to his
                  Last edited by deemo; 04-27-2013, 02:41 PM. Reason: Wanted to

Comment

Paulie is gna destroy broner

Comment

Broner got chewed out, and tried to make it personal by bringing up some groupie slut, which turns out he shares with everyone.

tehe.

Comment

Working...
                      X