• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner still a hypejob?

How do you haters see him now?

Is he still a hypejob in your eyes?

Or have you changed your mind?

He may well never be as good as Mayweather, i doubt many ever will but Broner is a special talent.

You haters better recognise.

Canelo will be next to shut you haters up.

I never thought he was a hypejob but I didn't think he would be as good as he showed last night.

He went up a few points in my book.

Comment

Still a hype job until further notice.

Comment

Only thing people hate on is his obsession with being Mayweather's clone..Best thing was he brought out K.Dot with him last night..

Other than that..He proved he's got skills last night..it can be argued that he shut DeMarco out..

I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the ring..he can keep his obsessive Mayweather jocking at home

Comment

I'd like to see him up against ricky burns

Comment

definitely not hype. kids got skills. no one can argue that

Comment

I don't care for him. He just comes across as an arrogant douche. I'm sure he's skilled and may, perhaps, go on to achieve greatness. I won't be interested though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Still a hype job until further notice.
                I'm with you, the dude is a punk. He will lose and I will be there to spread the hate.....

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  I don't care for him. He just comes across as an arrogant douche. I'm sure he's skilled and may, perhaps, go on to achieve greatness. I won't be interested though.
                  Yes you will. You'll be interested...to see him lose. And guess what, it'll be the likes of you that will make him so much money throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Yes you will. You'll be interested...to see him lose. And guess what, it'll be the likes of you that will make him so much money throughout his career.
                    Why? I don't buy PPV fights? So, i'm not entirely sure how he'd make a fast buck out of me...

I didn't watch last night's fight. In fact, i've never watched a full Broner fight; just a few clips on YouTube.

Just because you're nut-hugging the guy, there's no need to force it on everyone here.

Comment

Working...
                    X