Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't understand why Arreola left Ronnie Shields...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't understand why Arreola left Ronnie Shields...?

I feel like Arreola and Ramirez are good but not great for each other. Arreola respected Shields and his training regimen underneath him a lot more then he did with Ramirez. Chris came in lighter, quicker, sharper underneath Shields. I'm not sure when he left shields but that fighter that came in this past Saturday was a lot different then the 2011 Arreola. I don't know his record underneath Shields but damn really think it was a big mistake moving back to Riverside from Houston to train again. A lot more distractions and less discipline. Look at how Eric Molina did against Tony Grano last Saturday. Grano is an above average heavyweight who lost to Molina and Molina was KO'd by Chris in 2 minutes! If anyone knows when Chris left Shields please post.

I don't know when he left, but I remember him saying it was too much like a fat camp over there. He said they concentrated too much on his weight.

Comment

Guarantee his weight, record, and performances would be better had he stayed

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        I don't know when he left, but I remember him saying it was too much like a fat camp over there. He said they concentrated too much on his weight.
        why wouldn't they concentrate on it?
        his weight is his biggest problem, his style is what it is
        Arreola won't morph into a refined technician no matter who trains him
        but he could obviously do better if he got in top shape

Comment

He left, because they were more dedicated into making him a better fighter than he was.

Comment

Working...
          X