Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner calls out Juan Manuel Marquez [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner didn't watch the Pacquaio-Marquez fight.

Isn't there another fighter out there who claims they don't watch fights?

Comment

That girl's ass is the only reason I made it through this nonsense. Marquez would beat him like a drum.

Comment

hahaha broner funny.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Lol Broner's role model Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            What's the chicks name?

Comment

Marquez and Broner aren't even in the same league. In fact the names should never be mentioned together.

Comment

Why are people stating that Broner is like Mayweather? Broner sarts his fights challenging and feeling his opponents out and being agressive. Mayweather challenges them by backing off and gaging their momentum or lack off!
                Two very different approaches.

For the record he didn't call out Juan he just answered a question about fighting him. If you notice he gave respect to the young man he defeated and is very confident in his own abilities as he should be! Ray.

Comment

Couldn't stop lookin at the Corona chicks bubble. Majestic!!

Comment

He didn't really call Marquez out. The interviewer more less had him pick a name. That said I believe he is right. This is his era and he will be the best. I think he's going at it the right way. They are going to stay at lightweight for a few fights then move up to 140. No need to rush into things. As for a Marquez fight, I think he'd beat him a lot like Floyd did, but Broner would hurt him more.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Yeah, he's full of *****, but I guess there's a reason why these guys say they don't watch fights. I think reporters try to put them on the line by asking too many questions about the fight and these fighters don't want give their insight or even praise other fighters for how they won.

Comment

Working...
                      X