No announcement yet.

Scooped a New boat last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Oh I got you, basically you've been saving up to get it for awhile. I didn't take that into consideration, good stuff. Bet there is a boat-buying community out here on the East that know how to capitalize on them to profit

That sounds like an investment.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Oh I got you, basically you've been saving up to get it for awhile. I didn't take that into consideration, good stuff. Bet there is a boat-buying community out here on the East that know how to capitalize on them to profit
      However I am still trying to weasel the owner of this Yamaha R1... if I can get it for the price I want Ill buy it.. but after buying this boat Im not gonna spend too much on it. I had a bike 5 years ago and I miss the hell out of it.

Comment

Now THATS what I call an investment. Good job Reed bruh. With an accomplishment like that the Ring oughta put you down as #2 p4p, your boat looks better than Floyd's.

Comment

This n*gga ballin' like a muh****a.

Comment

Oh, we released Darren Sharper, so you can expect a call from him any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Now THATS what I call an investment. Good job Reed bruh. With an accomplishment like that the Ring oughta put you down as #2 p4p, your boat looks better than Floyd's.
              Grasias brah... Erie is kinda blahh at times... but we have huge ass lake... and if you take advantage of it you can enjoy it here way more... Ive wanted a boat forever to take advantage of it... Cant wait for the summer.

I gotta take my boaters license test now.. and learn how to drive this big ass thing

Ive been on boats all my life though so I am confident.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                This n*gga ballin' like a muh****a.
                He's got like damn near 10Bill in e-points, and a 105 rep CYJ, you aint expect nuthin less from him yea? He's a all-around type balla.

Comment

You got it on a trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by F L A B View Post
                    You got it on a trailer?
                    Too big for me to trailer it... the total length is 31 feet from swim platform to the front tip, and its almost 11 feet wide... It will stay in a slip all year, and then they pull it out and store it in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Grasias brah... Erie is kinda blahh at times... but we have huge ass lake... and if you take advantage of it you can enjoy it here way more... Ive wanted a boat forever to take advantage of it... Cant wait for the summer.

I gotta take my boaters license test now.. and learn how to drive this big ass thing

Ive been on boats all my life though so I am confident.
                      No prob Reed homie. You gotta figure out how to cruise by the docks at 2 knots/hr, so all the broads can see you. Plus you gotta learn how to parallel park that joker, so you can hop out, and lean up on the side while all the broads jock your stern.

Comment

Working...
                      X