Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smith: 'In three years, Durant will be the best player in basketball'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 years means more improvement on everything you are railing against Killa. In 5 he will be talked about as one of the best if not the best.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
      passing is only ONE part of basketball.

and durant is JUST 21 FFS
      what didn't you get about my post....

Lebron is the better OVERALL player. They are about the same in all the categories but Lebron KILLS durant when it comes to passing. his scoring+passing produces WAY more offense. if you count 2 points for every assist(even though a lot of Lebron's assists are 3pointers) lebron produces about 17pts per game and Durant produces about 5.6 pts per game off of assists alone. That is a HUGE margin of difference. and sure Durant has the better FT%, but Lebron has the better FG%. Lebron is the more efficient offensive machine. Durant is just a better scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        what didn't you get about my post....

Lebron is the better OVERALL player. They are about the same in all the categories but Lebron KILLS durant when it comes to passing. his scoring+passing produces WAY more offense. if you count 2 points for every assist(even though a lot of Lebron's assists are 3pointers) lebron produces about 17pts per game and Durant produces about 5.6 pts per game off of assists alone. That is a HUGE margin of difference. and sure Durant has the better FT%, but Lebron has the better FG%. Lebron is the more efficient offensive machine. Durant is just a better scorer.
        durant will get BETTER in those catagories.

and lebron gets alot of assists because the balls ALWAYS in the guys hand, ****, most of the time he brings the ball up the court.

durant has a good PG in westbrook, so he doesnt need the ball every posetion.

Comment

I went to watch Durant play in HS a few times and I knew he would beast. However, this is a great leauge with the best players in the world. Saying someone is the best is just talk. The fact is you can always make a case for a few guys as the best player in the league. I still think Lebron is the best even though I hate his guts. I think Kobe, Lebron, and Durant all have very bad shot selection at times. Wade takes pretty good shots because he knows his limiations but he still took that dumb 3 at the end last night and then went down with the "cramps".

To me statements like this dont mean much. Its obvious that Durant is already one of the best in the league and will be that for the rest of his career but unless you are winning the title every year like MJ then you can always debate who is the best player

Comment

durant will get BETTER in those catagories.

and lebron gets alot of assists because the balls ALWAYS in the guys hand, ****, most of the time he brings the ball up the court.

durant has a good PG in westbrook, so he doesnt need the ball every posetion.
            lol @ these arguments that are being stretched just to put Lebron down. Do you have Lebron and Durant's 'time of possession' stats?

Magic always had the ball in his hand. Jordan as well. Every good player, including Durant, touches the ball A LOT.

And if you actually watch Cleveland games, you will see that Lebron isn't always involved in every play. but even if he was, he needs to be to get the offense clicking.

And Cleveland has Mo-Williams who brings the ball up most of the plays...not lebron.

Comment

lol @ these arguments that are being stretched just to put Lebron down. Do you have Lebron and Durant's 'time of possession' stats?

Magic always had the ball in his hand. Jordan as well. Every good player, including Durant, touches the ball A LOT.

And if you actually watch Cleveland games, you will see that Lebron isn't always involved in every play. but even if he was, he needs to be to get the offense clicking.

And Cleveland has Mo-Williams who brings the ball up most of the plays...not lebron.
              no, lebron deffienantly brings the ball up more, ive seen the games. and personally i like lebron, currently the best talent in the game.

but u nuthug him on the regular, y?

Comment

durant's not better skilled than james. james can play 4 positions on the floor, and well. durant struggled somewhat at sg when he was played their early on. i do think durant is a revolutionary talent in the nba on the level of a james, as a scorer though.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                  durant's not better skilled than james. james can play 4 positions on the floor, and well. durant struggled somewhat at sg when he was played their early on. i do think durant is a revolutionary talent in the nba on the level of a james, as a scorer though.
                  yeah i want a guy with no post up game playing power forward and a guy with a crappy jumpshot playing shooting guard.

Comment

no, lebron deffienantly brings the ball up more, ive seen the games. and personally i like lebron, currently the best talent in the game.

but u nuthug him on the regular, y?
                    there is a difference between nut-hugging and conveying the truth. I convey the truth.

nut-hugging(like hating) is when you say unrealistic things about someone. You are being unrealistic about your assessment. I am not.

Comment

there is a difference between nut-hugging and conveying the truth. I convey the truth.

nut-hugging(like hating) is when you say unrealistic things about someone. You are being unrealistic about your assessment. I am not.
                      answer me this, im jus curious, do you think lebrons the gr8est player of all time?

Comment

Working...
                      X