pacs training camp for this fight was a fu*king mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacs training camp for this fight was a fu*king mess

hope they dont pull this **** again

cotto looked to be the better conditioned of the two going in...

It'll only get worse, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
      hope they dont pull this **** again

cotto looked to be the better conditioned of the two going in...
      Where are you basing this from, bro? Miguel had trained for almost 10 weeks vs. Pac's 7 but Pac conditioning was still superb. I must admit though that Pac's team has crammed everything in 7 weeks. I'd say 8 weeks would have been perfect for Pac to prepare to a big and hard fight like this.

Comment

They need to kick Koncz to the curb as soon as possible. That buttsuckin, good for nothing leech. He's bad for the team, too bad Manny's such a nice guy.. Roach should just fire him without Manny's permission.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
          It'll only get worse, you know.

4 weeks training in pi = 1 week in wild card... guy had like only around a month of solid training

remember when he had solid 3 months training for odlh fight... conditioning/gameplan was flawless on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by JaNnO View Post
            Where are you basing this from, bro? Miguel had trained for almost 10 weeks vs. Pac's 7 but Pac conditioning was still superb. I must admit though that Pac's team has crammed everything in 7 weeks. I'd say 8 weeks would have been perfect for Pac to prepare to a big and hard fight like this.

4 weeks in pi = 1 week in wild card... and remember all the typhoon/media/politics bs he had to put up with...

Comment

4 weeks training in pi = 1 week in wild card... guy had like only around a month of solid training

remember when he had solid 3 months training for odlh fight... conditioning/gameplan was flawless on fight night
              Maybe cuz he was fighting washed up De La Hoya...Cotto isn't old and weight drained...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                Maybe cuz he was fighting washed up De La Hoya...Cotto isn't old and weight drained...

and mayweather fought a prime odlh ahahahaha

btw, pac just beat the guy your boi has been ducking for years...

*****s

Comment

btw, pac just beat the guy your boi has been ducking for years...
                  Just like Pac ducked the entire lightweight division...and Jr. Welterweight...

Comment

I just love watching the mayweather stans getting all pissy because a much classier act has taken over at the top of the sport,funny as f.uck!

Comment

Working...
                    X