No announcement yet.

Who's your fav poster(s)??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's a "push", Reed.

I mean I get conspiracy theories on some level. I can understand why certain skeptics would take issue with something like JFK's assassination, or the death of Marilyn Monroe. But most of these ****s take it way too far into there being no moon landing, 9/11 being a controlled demolition, the massacre in Aurora being a covert Government mind control operation via HAARP, or Bin Laden actually being alive and kicking it in Barbados with MJ.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Yeah, that's a "push", Reed.

I mean I get conspiracy theories on some level. I can understand why certain skeptics would take issue with something like JFK's assassination, or the death of Marilyn Monroe. But most of these ****s take it way too far into there being no moon landing, 9/11 being a controlled demolition, the massacre in Aurora being a covert Government mind control operation via HAARP, or Bin Laden actually being alive and kicking it in Barbados with MJ.
      you think bin laden gets high?

Comment

I think there is definitely some merit to JFK conspiracies.

9/11, whatever my opinion is, I dont feel THATTT strongly on it... however, I dont think there being explosives planted is THAT over the top with the way they fell.

BUT...

Huge but here... I never felt the government would of been in on it, I always felt like, if terrorists could hijack a plane, why couldnt they also plant something as a double hit to make sure they fell...

Like I said... I dont feel that strongly on it though, Im not a demolitions expert, for all I know the fuel was in fact hot enough to melt the steel and collapse the entire building... the way tower 7 fell, however was in fact ****ing weird...

Monroe I dont know.

Aurora, he was a whack jab..

The moon landing, not saying it didnt happen... just the the technology in 19fu.ck69 was what? The technology in a 1996 nokia cell phone had more computing power.

Bin Laden is dead as a doornail.

Somethings up with Roswell though, son.

Comment

It depends on what the topic of conversation is, but generally speaking as it pertains to the lounge I never miss an opportunity to read posts from piggy, chief, Clegg, sweet pea 50, MAK, REED, DUBBZZ, and Talip Bin Osman.

There used to be a ****load more than that but most of 'em flaked on us like Hype, Mang, Wiens, and crew.

Most of you ****s are alright, though. The religious and conspiracy theorist f*gs really make my d*ck itch, though.
          Really Bring, you gonna do me like that?

Comment

I don't have a favorite. I literally have a solid 20 posters who I would help in real life if they needed it. If I go by names I will miss one and get pm'd about it later so I won't even go there but you absolutely know who you are. I love some of you guys dearly, you are the best e-homies a guy can ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I don't have a favorite. I literally have a solid 20 posters who I would help in real life if they needed it. If I go by names I will miss one and get pm'd about it later so I won't even go there but you absolutely know who you are. I love some of you guys dearly, you are the best e-homies a guy can ask for.
              Don't worry Skills, I would only PM you as a troll

Comment

It depends on what the topic of conversation is, but generally speaking as it pertains to the lounge I never miss an opportunity to read posts from piggy, chief, Clegg, sweet pea 50, MAK, REED, DUBBZZ, and Talip Bin Osman.

There used to be a ****load more than that but most of 'em flaked on us like Hype, Mang, Wiens, and crew.

Most of you ****s are alright, though. The religious and conspiracy theorist f*gs really make my d*ck itch, though.
                Basically the same but have to include Money_May and Phantom5

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Comment

i've see russian's pic and he looks big, strong, good looking.

and white.

need i say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                      i've see russian's pic and he looks big, strong, good looking.

and white.

need i say more?

Comment

Working...
                      X