Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would you wish death on a fighter??Is it that serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cmon man op floyd has bodyguards for a reason..what that guy said is how half the low-lifes who post on this site feel..they are full blown ADD ****** when it comes to anything floyd..

they are the sons of charlie zelenoff..

Comment

Wait a second: That time 50 was criticized for calling someone on twitter: "A Autistic Special Ed something or other", was that his response to your death threats?

Comment

This is why I rarely post these days. This became a thread of trolls and delusional fan boys. People whose fandom of a singular fighter justifies them to discredit and spew venom toward another professional athlete.

For instance I'm a huge Floyd Fan. I respect him as a fighter and he is an ATG. Does that make Pacquiao a bum, or a coward? I love Manny as well. I have autographed gloves, on a first name basis with Freddy Roach. It's all good.

Btw they should add Daps here like the coli.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          really??this is ok here?
          Get em larryx!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            This board isn't a democracy clown. You can't do and say whatever you want. YOU will be banned for it.
            You should be banned for not having skills to pay the bills. You probably go to the public library to get on the forums huh.

Comment

No. Nothing in boxing is that serious to wish a death upon but some fans are immature, some on meds (or should be) and some are just attention ho's.

Comment

I think he's maybe fell too much into this bloodthirsty persona... before the first Maidana fight was announced he was dropping posts I agreed with.. and green k'd. It's almost a full transformation. I guess he's just trying to get a reaction from people.

Comment

Working...
                X