Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd comes in overweight vs Marquez, pays him, no big deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather coming in overweight was a HUGE deal around here. People still give Mayweather no credit for the win because he came in overweight.

Comment

If Canelo wasn't a threat to these *** boys fav boxers they wouldn't say **** about him, but he IS a threat to their fav boxers in some way whether it's skill, popularity, whatever it is, I don't really give a **** in what way. So they talk ****, hate on um, call him names. That girl stuff.

If you understand this, then you wouldn't need to make this thread or be upset.
      Last edited by SeekDaGreat; 03-07-2014, 08:11 PM. Reason: Missed a word, or two, or three.

Comment

It was a big deal. It just happened 5 years ago so you have forgotten about it.

Comment

It was a big deal, I was at that weigh in and I was fcking pissed. It was already a stretch of a fight as it was, i was willing to overlook so much because i just wanted to see the two square off. but damn that was annoying

Comment

Floyd did not come in over the divisional limit

Comment

thread backfire

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Floyd did not come in over the divisional limit
                Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                thread backfire
                Excuses. Not a thread backfire when floyd stans are the ones making excuses. See how you guys are the only ones acting like its different? Of course boxing fans were/are mad. You guys aren't boxing fans doe.

Comment

Errrrr, far as i can remember....Floyd was getting destroyed for doing what he did at the weigh in....more so then announcing a fight with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Veras Iron Chin View Post
                    Excuses. Not a thread backfire when floyd stans are the ones making excuses. See how you guys are the only ones acting like its different? Of course boxing fans were/are mad. You guys aren't boxing fans doe.
                    how do you know what i thought about floyd not making weight? lol i wasnt even a member when it happened

Comment

It was a big deal and Floyd was shitted on and crucified for it, and rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
                      X