No announcement yet.

Regarding Floyd vs Castillo I.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Floyd vs Castillo I.

First off no this isn't another one of those threads talking about how Mayweather should have a loss on his record although I personally do believe he lost that fight.

This is regarding how none of Floyd's opponents to my understanding have mentioned it whether it be in trash talk or from the heart that he should have a loss for that fight.

Considering how much Floyd brings up his perfect record over and over during 24/7, All Access, press conferences and so forth it's surprising none of his opponents have used that fight as ammunition against him.

Inb4 it's because every single opponent knew Floyd won (even if you believed that, it's still good ammunition against him for some trash talk or to get under his skin.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by StarScr33m View Post
    First off no this isn't another one of those threads talking about how Mayweather should have a loss on his record although I personally do believe he lost that fight.

This is regarding how none of Floyd's opponents to my understanding have mentioned it whether it be in trash talk or from the heart that he should have a loss for that fight.

Considering how much Floyd brings up his perfect record over and over during 24/7, All Access, press conferences and so forth it's surprising none of his opponents have used that fight as ammunition against him.

Inb4 it's because every single opponent knew Floyd won (even if you believed that, it's still good ammunition against him for some trash talk or to get under his skin.

Thoughts?
    So in your eyes Floyd clearly lost to Castillo?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      So in your eyes Floyd clearly lost to Castillo?
      I don't want this thread to turn in to this debate which I have made clear in my first post, but in my eyes he did lose, however in my post I did not use the word 'clearly' so do not put words in to my mouth.

Comment

why would you expect guys aiming to beat Floyd themselves to draw attention to the fact that he really has a loss from yrs ago?

Comment

7 rounds to 5 Castillo

Comment

That **** was like 13 years ago. Let it go. A robbery was Bradley vs Pac, Paulie vs Jaun Diaz I, and Sergio vs Williams I. Floyd vs Castillo was a close fight that could of gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by StarScr33m View Post
              I don't want this thread to turn in to this debate which I have made clear in my first post, but in my eyes he did lose, however in my post I did not use the word 'clearly' so do not put words in to my mouth.
              i just wanted to know. No biggie.

Scratch Starscr33ms name from the reliable scoring of fights list.

Excuse: Can't score a fight.

Comment

He beat Oscar but he lost this one. 7-5. Castillo out-hustled him. Announcers called it right.

Comment

floyd must have a fight coming up because its time to relitigate any fight he had where he didn't win by KO or shutout. SO expect a lot of these types of threads.

Comment

is everyone thick here? the guy clearly stated hes not talking about who won, hes talking about people using the fight to get at him

so my question, is everyone thick here?

Comment

Working...
                    X